• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound

Originally posted by MusicJatt
    sightless, i wish i could be there in may but i will be there in june for Sean Q6
    in may as in tonight?

Comment

• miketpoto
      • Jan 2005

Great Fuckin Night

Missed Andy, but heard he did sweet....

Lisle and Holosound rocked it, great hanging with alex noah and crew again...

Jonathan Lisle is such a cool guy on top of being brilliant on the decks, was a please to chat and party with him...

Some Highlights

Lisle, Sean, and myself (I wasnt even that hammered, oh well)

Noah of Holosound

Holosound Alex with Noah at the Decks

MMglobal hates modern Art (FYI)

Sean

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

lol, thanks for the visual update mate, post some more if you have'em
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
          • Jan 2005

The rest are just duplicate poses that are all a lot less flattering. mmglobal looks like he has something in his eye in one, and Sean is of course beady eye'd in another...

I'm having a mini afterhours and just played the hottest fuckin 2 hour set, yippee!

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Right on man! Now R.E.C.O.R.D. that motherfucker....

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Yao
              Right on man! Now R.E.C.O.R.D. that motherfucker....

LOL, I did, but you can't really tell someone to do that after the fact now can you? LOL

BTW Alex and Noah love you, and I suppose I do too, but you've got your bridges all wrong...

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Oh, sorry about the bridges. Maybe it was Jeff Bridges then? Huh, it was a BRIDGE though, i remember that. I love you guys too, and give Alex and Noah a big gay kiss from me, just to nag them, at the same time giving yourself something

Comment

• miketpoto
                  • Jan 2005

Alex is quite the hunka hunka burning love, you wouldnt have to twist my arm, however I dont think that he nor his girlfriend would appreciate it with the same sentiment as I or you my dutch-boy would (however abstract and removed your original comment was, lol)

Comment

• mmglobal
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                    Alex is quite the hunka hunka burning love, you wouldnt have to twist my arm, however I dont think that he nor his girlfriend would appreciate it with the same sentiment as I or you my dutch-boy would (however abstract and removed your original comment was, lol)

Oh mike...the shit we proposed to ourselves last night. We're some horny mutherfu@#ers. I would still let that shit dry on a mirror to save for later.

I stand by that.

Why is my eye burning??
                    Peace.

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Sorry about my abstract comment Poto, it seems the Guarana is doing more than just making me study like a madman here .

Better leave Alex and his GF to themselves then, I wouldn't want to get ripped of a new computer by being the prime source behind a possible outing which inevitably leads to a dramatic scene in your bedroom and a terrible breakup. Shit, i cannot believe how ghey I'm talking for a heterosexual. No pun intended sweetheart

Comment

• miketpoto
                        • Jan 2005

I'm not so much worried about Alex crossing over, so let yourself rest at ease that you wont be responsible for that.... lol. Had some great chit chat with bof a dem last night, good times.

I was going to talk to you about computers too, but I'm a wee bit cracked at the moment, so it can wait.

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

that might be wise mate, i really do not wish to think of how a pc-related discussion would sidetrack right now

Cracking out in some dull classroom at uni now while studying, thank god i brought the freestylers with me to fuel my body...

Comment

• miketpoto
                            • Jan 2005

Freestylers? Some new designer drug you Dutch freaks have whipped up?

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

*sigh* The Freestylers, music, breaks, dirty nasty dark and energetic stuff with sometimes a more happy feelgood touch in it

Best cd i got my hands in a looooooooooooooooong time!

Comment

• miketpoto
                                • Jan 2005

Oh yeah, here's a vid of Noah from Holosound on the decks.

Comment

Working...