X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Hot set - from Beatfactor.net - Mike Hiratzka

Online Magazine has several sets to grab.

Register, Login, click on BF-Audio, and check them out.

This one was very good IMO.
    { Mike Hiratzka / Feb 2006 Promo } http://www.beatfactor.net/audio/149/

Mike Hiratzka

BIOGRAPHYDISCOGRAPHYLINKS

Mike Hiratzka is a man on the move in the dance music industry. Having spent eight years behind the decks in clubs and seven years at the mixing desk in the studio, Mike has developed the skills to be a serious player in the progressive music scene. He has DJed across North and South America at top venues including 1015 Folsom, Circus, Crobar and Space, and has a reputation for tight, driving sets that showcase a variety of styles on the cutting edge. Progressive, house, techno and breakbeat all share the same sonic landscape when Mike is at the wheels, seamlessly woven into unique sets that are at once melodic yet psychedelic, banging yet ethereal. He has showcased his talents on two mix compilations: World in Progress on CMYK Records (2001) and Altered States Vol2 for Bliss Productions (2001).

Mike brings the same diverse ethic to his studio production, having turned out numerous tracks in various styles. He began his production work as an engineer and co-producer on many American breakbeat releases, and several years ago began focusing on his own music. Mike?s works, both solo and collaborative, have received support from many of the top DJs in the world, including John Digweed, Nick Warren, Sander Kleinenberg, Jerry Bonham, Sandra Collins, Max Graham, Christopher Lawrence, Lee Burridge, Desyn Masiello, Remy, Taylor, Three and Fred Numf, to name a few.

Mike recently re-located from Orlando to Los Angeles, where he has been creating quite a buzz with his world-class production and infectious, crowd-pleasing DJ sets. Mike has become a regular guest DJ at Spundae's weekly at the LA superclub Circus, including dates opening for BT and Max Graham. Mike has also played numerous dates at other venues on the West Coast, including opening for BT at his album launch party in August at the Hollywood hot spot White Lotus.

Along with his new production partner Kazell, Mike has recently remixed ?My Lagan Love?, a new single from the legendary Sinead O Connor, and their mix has received massive support from DJs worldwide. In addition to numerous remix offers, the duo are planning on beginning their debut album this summer, a project that is destined to place them at the forefront of the progressive music scene. This, combined with a steady DJ schedule, is sure to keep Mike busy and continue to spread his music to the worldwide audience. With one hand on the turntables and the other at the console, Mike is helping shape the sound of the future.
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Hot set - from Beatfactor.net - Mike Hiratzka

thanks rob

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Mike K does major damage with his tracks
      great dj as well
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• JellyButt
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2005

Thnx!
        IT WASN'T ME! i SWEAR!!!

Comment

• mike hiratzka
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004