• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ibizan
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

This is not......Miami!

Hey guys!!

well this past weekend I attended to a Sander party where he spun a GREAT track that was actually coordinated with the video in the screens and looked amazing....

the track had male vocals and kept on saying "THIS IS NOT ...BERLIN..........THIS IS NOT...PRAGUE........THIS IS NOT...TOKYO.." and so on naming different cities

and then the last city when the break came it said "THIS IS NOT....MIAMI!!......THIS IS NOT...MIAMI!......MIAMI!...."

this track I guess was made for the WMC because if in Spain I felt like I was from Miami, then I cant imagine how it would have been in Miami LOL....nonetheless the track was amazing amazing amazing.

Anyone heard this? anyone ID?

cheers!

ps- he also spun some sick remixes of two Queen tunes: Bohemian Rhapsody and Another one bites the dust....siiiick!
  • andy23
    Getting warmed up
    • Dec 2005

Re: This is not......Miami!

yeah cool track by sander coming out on lmr with a cedric gervais mix

Comment

• gjg21
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

i'm surprised he didn't customize it to whatever city you're in. it was "this..is...new york" in, you guessed it, new york.

Comment

• Ibizan
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

haha yeah, but there wasn't a Madrid in the whole choon so I guess it would have been tougher for him LOL

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

guess he played the version "this is miami" during conference a few times. there was a video in the sets forum of him dropping that on the space terrace. place went nuts. another vid of him dropping it at Ultra too. maybe he added the "not" part just cos he wanted to play it abroad.

Comment

• being clever
            Getting Somewhere
            • Sep 2004

Yeah, I too thought he would have formatted the "THIS IS ____" to whatever area he was playing, but I guess not. And Jibby's right, he took the "not" part out during the conference. A pretty decent track, but one that gets old hella quick!!!
            "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

i like the bassline, but yeah the vocal does get boring pretty quick, kinda like his the fruit song. i like the track but the vocal has worn on me.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• remoh
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

this is not miami was played on dvj's 2 conferences ago it was merely a sample check the vid below..this year he made a whle new track out of the modified sample, fuck i deleted the video
                [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

Working...