LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad @ Distillery Leipzig, 06/01/2006....something a bit different

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad @ Distillery Leipzig, 06/01/2006....something a bit different

something a bit different for the board.......

:Tracklist:
    oldschool remix - i bring you the future??? - ???
    2- ??? - ??? - ??? maybe marcus intalex or some one
    3- ???? - ??? - ???
    4- makoto and dj inza - eastern dub p1 (marky remix) - dub
    marky and bungle - prime time - grid recordings
    Kubiks & Lomax - Taking A Stand (Phuzion Recordings)
    ??? - ??? - ???
    - redeyes - i leave - creative source dub
    furney & tayla - I chose you - dub
    - bukem - switch - dub
    - ??? - ??? - ???
    - furney & tayla - jah man - dub
    - ??? - ??? - ???
    - ???- ??? - ???
    ??? - ??? - ????
    -Commix - Scarlet (Hospital) ???
    ai - odessa i think
    total science - soulpatrol - cia dub
    - ?? - ?? - ???
    - ??? - ??? - ???
    - redeyes - the days of wine and roses - GLR dub i think
    - furney - drumtoolz - dub
    - ill logic and raf - turnaround - bingo *
    - ??? - >??? - ???

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad @ Distillery Leipzig, 06/01/2006....something a bit different

Thanks for the up mate.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re: LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad @ Distillery Leipzig, 06/01/2006....something a bit different

LTJ and Conrad can rock it like no other DnB
      Seen them a couple of times together
      and LTJ is one hell of a DJ
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I'll give it a try, though I'm really not to into DnB, who knows ... maybe a sound I could get into.

Thanks!
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
          • Jun 2004

Awesome thanks for the link, always being a big fan of the LTJ.

I've seen him a couple of times and each time has been a wicked event.

I remember seeing him once at our biggest dance music festival here in Sydney, and he wasn't happy with the sound, so stopped 10 mins in to his set and wouldn't continue until he got new monitors!

That's one way to get the sound engineers to action your requests! I've never seen people move so fast in all my life

The man really is a great mixer, watch him live and his hands just float above the decks like butterflies.

Is he still on vinyl or cds now? Only thing I don't like about him are that his last few compilations have all sounded way too similar, it's a sound done to death, and the compilations only pimp stuff off his own record label.
          "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

wicked mate, cheers
            motherlover

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

logical progression is my all time favorite....love dem two!!
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• robprunzit
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

I really couldn't get into it. Not a slam, just not my style.
                AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• tomboy
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Aug 2005

nice one for this. Danny Bukem, original rudeboy.

Comment

• organik
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Nov 2004

thanks for the link... LTJ Bukem is one of my favorite dj's since way back in the day.

Comment

• nbpgt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
                      The man really is a great mixer, watch him live and his hands just float above the decks like butterflies.

Is he still on vinyl or cds now? Only thing I don't like about him are that his last few compilations have all sounded way too similar, it's a sound done to death, and the compilations only pimp stuff off his own record label.
                      agreed about the mixing & his last comps. like 7-10 all sound so similar (& not cause it is the same genre)

thanks for a recent mix. you usually find stuff from like 94-97

Comment

Working...