X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: oh ffs

I thought shit like that only happened in Latin America.

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Yao
      Good. Her kid should be taken away from her when it's born (since obviously this piece of trash won't be able to make a decent role model anyway), the girl's mother arrested like Ruby said. What a fucked up mind one must have to think this is normal...
      its just the way thing are going with the youngsters nowadays...no 1 knows how to touch them on an adult level now , its kind of scary, how things have changed, alot of it is due to too much information trying to be proccessed by there developing brain @ the same time due to constant media and shit like that, peer pressure is scary force.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
        I thought shit like that only happened in Latin America.
        you forgot Tennessee and West Virginia
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
          you forgot Tennessee and West Virginia

True! I forgot we have our own little slice of heaven right here in the good'ol USA.

Comment

• sono
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2004

teenagers are out of control nowadays. things are gonna get alot worse.

Comment

• CrazyMadFlyGirl
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

That is just sad.... I had my son when I had just turned 22 & it was really rough trying to be the best Mommy I could... I can't even imagine 12 years old... damn- she's just begun to live through her childhood, never mind making the right decisions as an adult. My prayers are with her though...
              ~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

^^^ and 22 is a pretty normal age to have kids so if it was tough for you, I couldn't imagine for a 12 yr old. The fact on how the 12 year old was quoted in the article shows a bit of her upbringing so pretty much all of this is on her parents. To think about it, did they even mention a father? go figure.
                Originally posted by Miroslav
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

Working...