For those of you like me, though (and I'm sure there are some AI fans on here), I'm curious who you think ought to win. I like 'em both, but I think I'm pulling for Katherine. Simply put, I think I'd rather see her on a regular basis.
American Idol
Collapse
X
-
American Idol
OK, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I've gotten sucked into this show, but that's the reality of it, so there you go. Feel free to dole out a healthy ration of shit as you see appropriate.
For those of you like me, though (and I'm sure there are some AI fans on here), I'm curious who you think ought to win. I like 'em both, but I think I'm pulling for Katherine. Simply put, I think I'd rather see her on a regular basis.
I'll be happy either way, though...
3Katherine33.33%1Taylor66.67%2The poll is expired.
Tags: None -
Re: American Idol
congrats you are vapid. talentless hacks who sell their soul for 5 months of fame before they fall off the planet. if they had real musical talent,not just a decent voice, they would have made it already...your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: American Idol
I have to confess, I'm primarily pulling for Katherine because this chick is hot and I'd rather see her populating my TV screen than Taylor. Regardless of the outcome of the vote tonight, as long as she ends up with a job in the public eye, I'm happy...
Comment
-
Re: American Idol
you tell the wife that>?Originally posted by toastyI have to confess, I'm primarily pulling for Katherine because this chick is hot and I'd rather see her populating my TV screen than Taylor. Regardless of the outcome of the vote tonight, as long as she ends up with a job in the public eye, I'm happy...
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: American Idol
nick lachey reminds me of the matt damon puppet from team america.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: American Idol
i like watching the sho win the qualifying stages, i like watching simon rip on crappy singers ..other than at the begining i never tune inComment
-
Re: American Idol
Seriously guys, you Yanks should be ashamed of yourselves.
I mean, really, Taylor in the final, and not Chris!
Kat will win it, Somewhere over the Rainbow, not only showed great vocal talent, but also she gets the fag vote!
(We get it here twelve hours after you guys via cable. . . .)Comment
-
Re: American Idol
That's how I got into it. I watched the show to see Simon rip into folks, and then would get sucked in. Oh well.Originally posted by remohi like watching the sho win the qualifying stages, i like watching simon rip on crappy singers ..other than at the begining i never tune inComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment