X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

aston martin beats wright brothers

Last weekend during a practice lap at Mid-Ohio Raceway the 009 Aston Martin ALMS went airborne off the track and "flew" 142 feet before landing off the track in the dirt. The track was reportedly wet and the unidentified driver lost control under braking. Fortunately his car was the only one on that part of the track at the time......

Last weekend during a practice lap at Mid-Ohio Raceway the 009 Aston Martin ALMS went airborne off the track and "flew" 142 feet before landing off the track in the dirt. The track was reportedly wet and the unidentified driver lost control under braking. Fortunately his car was the only one on that part of the track at the time and it amazingly remained level during its separation with terra firma.

Need to see the video.
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: aston martin beats wright brothers

wow that cars really up there, im sure the drivers pants were as wet as the road was

Comment

• anthony
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

anyone catch the clip of the mercedes in the posts under the pics? crazy shit!

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

I wanna see that in the next Bond film.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

you know it was only a matter of time till the video landed online
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...