Rec_Overflow + Fernanda D?az + Sharon Schael at der Schall!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • areconnected
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2005

Rec_Overflow + Fernanda D?az + Sharon Schael at der Schall!!

Hello dear friends!!!

I really don?t have time know to write a big post... but i need to tell you guys that the show tomorrow is gonna be fuC**** loco!!

We will have one of my favorites djs in all the world, in her second time on this show: Fernanda D?az. She is back in BCN now bringing us a fabulous set...

Fernanda D?az

Fernanda D?az is one of those dj?s that surprises you with her natural talent for mixing. Her dj career started 4 years ago in Santiago de Chile, when her best friend Dj Luke Santos (check www.djlukesantos.com) noticed this talent and decided to teach her how to mix, changing her life forever. After 6 months Fernanda had already played at all of Chile?s most important venues. And after a year she was living in Ibiza, and had already played in Pach? and Space..!

www.fernandadiaz.com

AND a very special guest... around 3 weeks ago he was here in Granada at the Miga Club and I really couldn?t believe what I was listening and seeing. The style of Rec_Overflow is simply unic and personal, he literally flow into a lot of genres and new way of sounds. That night I was very tired but this guy from Madrid catch my attention in only a second and I can?t stop dancing for almost 2 hours.

Here you go...

Rec_Overflow

Rec_Overflow is an ace in the combination of languages, from IDM to Miami Bass glitchy or re-modification hip hop, the good use of pluggins or DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and the crunchy rhythms interspersed with a peculiar use of melodies and those watery rhythmic structures that confer a unique personality to their sound.

www.plataforma-ltw.com

And for my part of the show i will be playing a different session this time, a dub and electronic session for you ears!!!

This WEDNESDAY May 24th @t der Schall airing at 10am EST | 9am CST | 3pm GMT at www.mercurysessions.com

l o v e

sharon
    www.sharonschael.com
    myspace.com/sharonschael
    facebook.com/djsharonschael
    soundcloud.com/sharonschael

der Schall on protonradio.com
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Rec_Overflow + Fernanda D?az + Sharon Schael at der Schall!!

Now Airing!
    Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

Re: Rec_Overflow + Fernanda D?az + Sharon Schael at der Schall!!

sweet!
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...