X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Talk About Holding A Grudge

In apparent response to recent efforts by Democrats in Congress to censure President Bush, conservative group Move America Forward is sponsoring an effort to censure Jimmy Fucking Carter.

You know, it always seems weak to me when Bush apologists justify and defend Bush's actions by Monday morning quarterbacking President Clinton's actions. Going after Carter 26 years after he left office, however, is just pathetic. We all know Carter sucked as a President. What the hell does that have to do with what is going on today? Classic Republican Noise Machine tactics at work -- change the subject, and hop up and down like mad...

Come on guys. Have some fucking pride and get back to discussing current events.
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Talk About Holding A Grudge

dude, its just a group of morons. ignore them they will go away just like all those fucking asshats that did the ""we are sorry"" website when bush was elected. i didnt realize we owed anyone an apology.

however, jimmy carter is a fucking liberal toolbox who should be forced to live in cuba or venezula since he loves the places so much.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...