X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

From Double Down with love

Look m8, I don't even know why I am bothering you with a response, but Who the hell is musical journey to insult me for not knowing how to do something and then you jump on my ass cuz I call him a wanker??? Not fair my friend. I know 2 other moderators on Mercury Server and I will be sure to tell them of my experience with you and the others for making sarcastic and snide comments about me being new. To be completely honest with you, I have been a member on MERCURY. Last time I logged into this place was May. My other name didn't work today and I'm sure if I told you who I was, you would apologize to me and say your sorry for jumping the gun.

Let's just say you have had my sets on here at least 3 or 4 times!!!! I'm sure you'll want to send a warning to the jerk off that called me an asshole and the others who sought to make me seem stupid....
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE......

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re:: From Double Down with love

How sad it is when someone gets a little power and wants to abuse it just like SADAM or OSAMA... Ban my IP m8. Doesn't really bother me! I can change my IP on the drop of a dime SIR....

One last thing, It's ok for a veteran to pick on a new guy, but if the new guy has no idea that someone is joking and responds like I did it is a SIN??? You re-read what was written by him and tell me that If you were a newbie you would think that is a joke?????

Respect to you m8!
    NUFF SAID ??? NO WAIT, STILL MORE....

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

P.S. It's also ok for you to call me a cockasaurus but I can't say wanker???

Hypocrisy at it's finest right their
      AAHHHH HE FINALLY GOT THE MESSAGE ACROSS

-e-
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

so who is he?

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

Re: From Double Down with love

Originally posted by Encryption
          Look m8, I don't even know why I am bothering you with a response, but Who the hell is musical journey to insult me for not knowing how to do something and then you jump on my ass cuz I call him a wanker??? Not fair my friend. I know 2 other moderators on Mercury Server and I will be sure to tell them of my experience with you and the others for making sarcastic and snide comments about me being new. To be completely honest with you, I have been a member on MERCURY. Last time I logged into this place was May. My other name didn't work today and I'm sure if I told you who I was, you would apologize to me and say your sorry for jumping the gun.
          Let's just say you have had my sets on here at least 3 or 4 times!!!! I'm sure you'll want to send a warning to the jerk off that called me an asshole and the others who sought to make me seem stupid....
          BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE......

-e-
          Carl... carl?
          mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

anyone who types m8 should be banned

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

i dunno. but with a name like double down ... i did not download it. :wink:
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• MJ
                Here since 2002
                • Jun 2004

Re: From Double Down with love

Originally posted by Encryption
                Look m8, I don't even know why I am bothering you with a response, but Who the hell is musical journey to insult me for not knowing how to do something and then you jump on my ass cuz I call him a wanker???
                -e-
                I don`t in any way mind being called a wanker because if you took time to browse my posts you defo know i was one :P , but in no way at all did i insult you.
                mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Morgan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Love it. The Twat.

Watch out E, he knows two other Mods, your gonna be in trouble!
                  "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• peloquin
                    Till I Come!
                    • Jun 2004

E is gonna get himself banned if he isnt careful. double down has friends in high places

Comment

• rewing3
                      I really don't care
                      • Jun 2004

I am sure is really afraid. Board cat fights at there best.
                      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

is he banned already? is it fair to pick on someone who CAN'T (did i do that right tiddles? lol) defend themselves? lol

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

honestly, I would NEVER ban someone in a cat fight on the forums, that would be an immature display of power

-e-
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• tiddles
                            Encryption, Jr.
                            • Jun 2004

you can at least tell us who he is though
                            :wink:

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

no point, funny part is, I know who this clown is and he insists that we have hosted his sets and I can GUARANTEE it that we have not

-e-
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...