Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

in your opinion.

what is worse about the war in iraq.

the fact that we went there to begin with

or

the fact that we let rumsfeld send in half the troops we should have.

cuz, in the end, i, personally and in my own opinion, think in the end, the place is better off, BUT, we really fucked up in the execution.

and if you plan on saying there arent any WMDs. dont. we dont know. conflicting accounts say theywere sent out, or never existed, or hidden.. we will never know and for all we know they could still be in the country in some bunker buried under sand.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: in your opinion.

personally i think the war will only fuel more hatrid in the long run, the war is justified in some ways but i think that if the situation was to be left alone then over time they would of got sick of the way they were living and probibly would of let the violence slowly die itself, i think the bush administration was scared of the power that iraqies could of gained from the profits of the oil revenue and become to like the polititians in the western world, in my eyes this is what this war was all about but really although i,m in the UK i,m not really in a position to comment on this whole situation.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Iraq was just a staging point to secure the middle east. Next will be Iran and now they can take the saudi's out.. Also North Korea is a staging point for Asia and China..

Comment

• Kobe
        I wish I had an interesting User title
        • Jun 2004

Went there. The whole thing was built on lies.
        Beats are my crack.

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

would have gone regardless...just needed a good enough excuse to do so and it came probably sooner than anticipated.

Screwing up the execution is the bad part; not so much prolongating the time over there (as it would have been a while as is), but just the arrogance of reporting that we would waltz over and that would be it...well this wasn't Gulf War I again...people got a bit smarter.
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• unkownartist
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

i know this may sound a bit conspiracy but the whole 911 thing could of been staged in order to attempt this kind of thing, whats a couple of thousand working lives if its going to get in the way of global control, that thought has crossed my mind many many many times and the more i read into the whole bush "family" thing the more i'm convinced....i wouldnt put it past the CIA though all u have to do is look @ how in the 60/70's the CIA used the whole UFO thing to create a mask for what was really going on with stealth etc etc

Comment

• Xessex
              Getting warmed up
              • Apr 2006

They shouldn't have gone there in the first place. Saddam was of no threat outer than his own people. And owkay the situation for his own people was in some cases very bad but there are worse motherfuckers in the world would should get a nomination to be wiped of the charts (Mugabe).

The bad thing is also that the international community still to this day doesn't do a goddamend thing about the whole sitaution in Iraq. It shows us how hypocrite organizations as the UN are. Iraq is an illegal invasion, not too mention Abu Graib and Gautanamo Bay, which is in fierce contrast of international laws and agreements.

The USA government assraped the rest of the world with invading Iraq, a place that simply isn't their right to own.
              Be as intelligent as you are not!

Comment

• superdave
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

What bothers me is that the military isn't fighting the way it could. There's too much politics in the war. If the military really wanted, it could kill many more people or all of them and be done with this insurgency.

Like some have said, we don't have the political will to carry out a war. That said, we really have no business getting ourselves into wars if we continue trying to appease the lawyers and media. Troops are scared of being dragged into court for excessive force and the media attacks Bush through the military. The same thing happened in Vietnam and we all know how that went.

Plus, the American public and media expects a quick American victory with no casualties. If anyone gets killed, immediately people begin questioning if we should be engaging in war which is flawed way of thinking.
                Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

These questions hurt my head...
                  “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

what is worse about the war in iraq.

the fact that we went there to begin with

or

the fact that we let rumsfeld send in half the troops we should have.
                    They're both as bad as the other imo.

Invasion/occupation based on lies = wrong

More troops sent to invade/occupy on the basis of lies = wrong

and if you plan on saying there arent any WMDs. dont. we dont know. conflicting accounts say theywere sent out, or never existed, or hidden.. we will never know and for all we know they could still be in the country in some bunker buried under sand.
                    There were no WMDs in the lead up to the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

There, I said it.

Your government lied about the presence of these imaginary WMDs in Iraq just as it did about everything else in the lead up to this Invasion.

This is a fact. Get over it.

UN inspections couldn't find them, the US/foreign forces couldn't find them and they have access to everything and everyone in Iraq.

Ask yourself, would you invade a country that could retaliate with WMDs?

Your government would not dare attack anyone that could.

They will only attack/invade countries that are militarily weak/defensless and even then they are still subject to defeat.

Hell, even your own president thought the WMDs thing was a big joke. You remember at his annual affair, when he decided that it would be really funny to make picture flashes of himself searching for WMDs under his own desk/curtains at the white house? And at that same time thousands of Iraqi men, woman, children were murdered and little over 400 US soldiers were killed, whilst on an empty search for those imaginary WMDs.

( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3570845.stm )

I can't believe that Americans are actually overseas invading murdering and dying for a reckless/psychopathic/greedy/retarded administration, lead by a president who has proven to whole world and without doubt, that he is, an outright idiot. And what's even more disturbing is hearing and watching people support and defend the decisions that these nutjobs are making in Americas name. The damage that these nutjobs are doing to the reputation of the US is going to last for many generations to come and things are going to get alot worse before they even have a slight chance of getting better.

The so called war on terror was lost even before it had started, simply because of lies, lies and more f***ing lies, that continue to spew out till this very second from the mouths of those pieces of shit that form the US government and their partners in crime.
                    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

In retrospect the US could've pulled this war of with a lot of support if they hadn't been to headstrong in just wanting to go whatever the reason: they should've pointed out the fact that Saddam had been dissing the UN for 10 years already, and if they had waited just a little longer (Oil-for-Food scandal) the UN would have been nailed - IMO support would have been massive in that case, since showing a splash of balls was the only way the UN could've saved face at that time.

That being said, from an opponent i've moved to somewhere in the middle because of the way things were handled throughout, and the only way to go to proponent is if the US completes the job in the right way and stops keeping up appearances.

On a related note, just as Xessex said, there are more despots like Saddam that are now still in power and untouched, but with the NEPAD initiatiative now in effect in Africa it will be much harder for non-African organizations and countries to invade - all this because it puts the responsiblity for what happens on the continent with the Africans themselves. Maybe also a perfect way to keep the West out the door if they want to....
                      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

im have come to the point where i no longer want the US to ever get involved again. fuck all your countries with replies from ppl who spew shit about us. and there is a few defectors who said they shipped WMD based materials to syria before the war. fuck africa, cut off funding and aid to middle east. just isolate ourselves with those who want to be friendly. and comepletely cut off trade and military aid to everyone. including half of the european union, australia, africa and middle east, you damn well that if the US were asked to help out in africa, the minute we landed there, there would be whino fucks like dig21 with a problem on it. so as long as everyone maintains the status quo and thier back is never scratched everyone is happy. i honeslty think that half of the assholes barking about this retarded war and its "lies"" would rather have allowed ppl like saddam to continue his bahaviour and would furthermore let mugabe come to the table in international negotiations all the while the situation continuing. if it isnt done thier way they act like a 2 year old.

Comment

• miketpoto
                          Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                          • Jan 2005

Sean, you are so retarded.... Go to church or something...

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

why because i think that taking the ""the us lies all the time and is evil"" route is fucking retarded??

i wish saddam invaded a european country or australia and maybe ppl's points change. everyone who bitches about what the us military does would rather let the people suffer if only to avoid dealing with it.

Comment

• dig72
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Nov 2004

Oh dear
                              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...