Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

I am about to be wrapped around you, for the bargain price of my 3000th POST

Joel Siegel says, " Damn that faggot can fuckin talk a lot "

Teacher says, " For every thought-out thing that Poto posts, a Cowardly dj hides behind Bible things!"

Paris Hilton says, " It's given me the worst yeast infection this year so far. That's hot. "

Pat Buchanan says. " This is a sign of the end, I talk to God at night and he told me. Hav you theen my baithball? "

After a preview of this powerful upcoming 3000th post while on at the exclusive gala premiere yacht-cruise Steve James said, " It was nauseating and horrible... My girlfriend and I were both sick for hours, we even vomited. "

Get your fuckin Purthkirths ready bitches...

POTO3000 is soon upon us

• asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: I am about to be wrapped around you, for the bargain price of my 3000th POST

" dude! i fucked my pillow last night " a young man states after rigoristic intercourse with a Dolce & Gabbana pillow.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: I am about to be wrapped around you, for the bargain price of my 3000th POST

stay off the insect repellents, they'll do nasty things to you..... liks this ^^
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• anonin
        Juvenile Delinquent
        • Oct 2005

thats alot of hype for a 3000th post!

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

stay off the insect repellents, they'll do nasty things to you..... liks this ^^
          hey i was born this way. please do not blame my Mother.
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

I give it 2 thumbs up. nice creativity poto.

you also forgot

picklemonkey "He was great to hang out with, but for some reason, I couldn't walk straight for days"
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

lmao, I wanted to post that in response to Poto's post, but your's got in the way
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

-1 imo

fag!

Comment

• miketpoto
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by shosh
                  -1 imo

fag!
                  I can't keep our wheelbarrow/leapfrog sessions a secret anymore shosh, but I still want to be your dirty little secret.... can I have my cock and beat it too?

Comment

• geoffgulley
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Apr 2005

to celebrate 3000 maybe beanz will makeup another quote from you to post.....

"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• peloquin
                      Till I Come!
                      • Jun 2004

3000 aint nothin

plus, starting a "heres my 3000th post" thread, when you still have 15 posts to go = -3000

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

dude, you ain't gonna shit right for a week once you get that 3000th

Comment

• shosh
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                          I can't keep our wheelbarrow/leapfrog sessions a secret anymore shosh, but I still want to be your dirty little secret.... can I have my cock and beat it too?
                          oh mike you are a hoot! but you can have your cock, its all yours (most of the time). i have no use for it...

Comment

• miketpoto
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by peloquin
                            3000 aint nothin

plus, starting a "heres my 3000th post" thread, when you still have 15 posts to go = -3000
                            I am not purporting that 3000 is an amazing accomplishment, it is simply a milestone in which we congratulate eachother for... When I started last January, there were cock measuring contests about post-ranges of 3000-4000.

I started the thread with 15 posts to go because I wanted to build buzz for the actual post, and did not want to limit myself from replying to posts in other threads where someone felt triumphant and "bad-ass" for the "point" they just made, when it's clear that their assumptions were incorrect, baseless, and premature. If I had waited, I wouldn't have been able to call you a pussy in a timely manner without worrying that it might be the actually 3000th post itself.

you are still on my good list, which is pretty short %'ly speaking on here...

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                              Not cool enough
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
                              3000 aint nothin

Well Mike hasn't been on this site as long as you either bro.

I can't believe you're up to 3K. Damn you spend a lot of time on this site Mike.
                              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...