So did anyone go to the Space opening party?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

So did anyone go to the Space opening party?

I opted not to go as flights swiftly rose in price - so I'm keeping my powder dry until Sasha/Hernan/Marcus James for Renaissance July 20th (preceeded by Danny Tenaglia/Carl Cox two days earlier) earlier, possibly Diggers/Jimmy Van M/Faithless on July 6th and definately Sasha/JZ/Spooky(live) at "We Love.. " on Sunday 3rd September. Did anyone did go to the opening, if so (i) how was it, and (ii) where, when and how long did Sasha & Diggers play for ????
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
  • berps
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Re: So did anyone go to the Space opening party?

im flying out on the 16th june woot woot for a 10 day stay looking forward to renaissance with cattaneo @ pacha and then lawlers night in conjunction with pete wrong pure pacha/viva. Im heading out there again end of August for the sasha gig @ space hopefully he will show up this year i was gutted when he cancelled last year

ohhhhhh im going to ibeeeeeeefaaaaaaa
    "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: So did anyone go to the Space opening party?

Hey Berps, I was pissed off about last years late cancellation too (particularly as he blew away the terrace in 2004) - luckily Sander K & Burridge were on at Pacha for plan B !
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...