• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Logo Help

For the graphic artists out there....

I need to design a logo for a new research project I am coordinating. The project is called "PARS - Parkinson's Associated Risk Study". We starting to prepare some recruiting materials as we anticipate recruiting close to 10,000 people to participate in this research. One of the first things we need to make is a brouchure. I figure we'll need some sort of logo to put on the brouchure and all letterheads. If you guys have any good images or suggestions of logos, I would so greatly appreciate it.

FYI, for those that don't know, Parkinsons's disease is a neurodegenerative disease of the brain most commonly affecting the elderly, so maybe something incorportating neurons?

I was thinking I would use Illustrator to make what I need. Would that program and together with Photoshop be sufficient?

*Initial Thought: The point of the project is do develop neuroprotective stratagies to prevent/cure Parkinson's. So maybe a logo that incorporates a shield?
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Logo Help

^^^yes

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

Re: Logo Help

an old person with a shield incorporating neutrons and the letters PARS

or how about and image of parkinson (that twat off the telly) with a boot in his face.

or why not use the neutrons to form a ring around a shield

anyway good luck with it

Comment

Working...