X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NastyD
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Wallpaper Manager

I know that there a few of these things around, some of you probably have them installed, but I've written one of my own that I think incorporates and brings together features not found elsewhere. Basically it allows selected images to be randomly set as the desktop background and selected screensavers to be randomly set as the system screen saver, but it has some very nice features to help.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to go the next step and incorporate licencing and release to the public domain. To help me do this I thought I'd make it available to you, the people of MS. Hopefully a few of you will dl it and give it a go. Leave feedback either here or at the email address given in the readme file when you've installed - I'm not going to publish the address here because I don't want to attract spam.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RB7RS309

Thanks
    An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: Wallpaper Manager

There's already enough rondomness in my life as it is right now... But anyway, good luck with the project

Comment

• Funky Dredd
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2005

I downloaded it, but haven't ran it. I will load it on my pc at home and check it out.
      Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• NastyD
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Excellent - I'm sure you'll like it - I could really do with some comments.
        An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

Working...