
FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Collapse
X
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Get a room you two. I was never asked to police anuthing, the bush admin will do that for you. I was just pointing out that a VALID point of view (which I think this thread has) is just fucjed by sloganesk posting.
But hey, if you wanna bring down the general level of inteligentposting,be my guest, this aint my board, neither do I get a hard on playiong the tough bitch on the internet....
WANT THAT ONE..... savvy?Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
You continue to make snide remarks like this one only to later claim that you don't wish to personally attack anyone.Originally posted by KinKyJCongrats your cognitive functions are still intact bro.
See a problem with that? I mean, if you know that you tend to come off abrasive to people, then you may as well own up to the fact instead of projecting double-standards.
*Just an observation*Eccentric Beats.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
k, are we done with pissing each other off here? Kinky, I do agree with Möksha partially here since it's just not necessary to use terms like 'blows elephant dick' in a reaction - you said it way better later on
Möksha, Kinky had a valid point in telling you that your post will usually only generate some annoyment in this forum, see this one as the place where the serious folk come around. Unwritten rules do include providing proof for claims or links to info you post. I personally have no problem with your post, but some people could. Not telling you you can't do it like that, just giving you a hint on how to be taken seriously
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Exactly.Originally posted by Yaok, are we done with pissing each other off here? Kinky, I do agree with Möksha partially here since it's just not necessary to use terms like 'blows elephant dick' in a reaction - you said it way better later on
Möksha, Kinky had a valid point in telling you that your post will usually only generate some annoyment in this forum, see this one as the place where the serious folk come around. Unwritten rules do include providing proof for claims or links to info you post. I personally have no problem with your post, but some people could. Not telling you you can't do it like that, just giving you a hint on how to be taken seriously
But, let's not get sidetracked on hindsight here. The fact is that (s)he came off as a classic asshole. I called him/her out on it. (S)He realized that (s)he acted a fool, but doesn't have enough of a spine to simply say "sorry" and move on. Instead (s)he justifies the statements in his/her first post as "sarcasm" and suggests that that's how MS works (as if I'm a total noob to messageboard culture).
Check out the lovely specimen of PMs between us:
How much more ridiculously pompous can this kinkyj guy be?Originally posted by mökshaI gave you more than once chance, but now you're just being a childish troll.Originally posted by KinKyJWhatever man. You want a civil forum, go to the Republicans site. Sarcasm is common on MS.Originally posted by mökshaWell, the next time you don't want to attack someone personally, I would recommend not suggesting them to hug trees, rimjob hamsters, and other such things. Fair enough?Originally posted by KinKyJFor one last time, I didn't attack you personally, I just had a problem with ur STYLE of posting.
Either you accept that or you seek for a fight...
Eitherway, I think it's a good contribution to the forum (just pointing that out cuz I don't thik you got that point while protecting your ego ot whatever chip is on your shoulder)
cheers,
Jan
I have no chip on my shoulder, and that statement is pretty ironic coming from you because YOU are the one who jumped the gun and bashed me for no valid reason. So, ponder that for a bit.
I would've preferred it if you were civil to me in the first few posts, but I honestly don't care either way. This is a very miniscule part of my daily life. I'm not loosing any sleep over it.
- Jimmy
Sarcasm? It's hilarious how you're still trying to compensate for your asshole attitude by calling it sarcasm. Sorry, nobody's fooled. It's good to see your true colors, though.
Don't bother contacting me and waste my time.
- JimmyEccentric Beats.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
^^dude, couple bits of friendly advice you might want to be aware of. One, there is a lot of sarcasm on this board, and the language tends to be quite a bit more coarse than what I've seen on other boards. All in good fun, though.
Two, reposting a private conversation into a public thread to essentially say, "Look, I told you he was an asshole," is a little pathetic, imo. When what is essentially a purely personal flame war breaks out, where there isn't any actual discussion related to the original topic of the thread, most people would probably prefer that you take it to PM. Why bring it back into the public forum? There are plenty of pretty heated discussions that are still of public interest. Whether or not you think someone is an asshole, and whether you can get others to agree with you, though, doesn't really fall into that category.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Frankly I have nothing more to add to this. And to be honest, I really thought this was an interesting thread. Pitty it went downhill in such a manner.Originally posted by toasty^^dude, couple bits of friendly advice you might want to be aware of. One, there is a lot of sarcasm on this board, and the language tends to be quite a bit more coarse than what I've seen on other boards. All in good fun, though.
Two, reposting a private conversation into a public thread to essentially say, "Look, I told you he was an asshole," is a little pathetic, imo. When what is essentially a purely personal flame war breaks out, where there isn't any actual discussion related to the original topic of the thread, most people would probably prefer that you take it to PM. Why bring it back into the public forum? There are plenty of pretty heated discussions that are still of public interest. Whether or not you think someone is an asshole, and whether you can get others to agree with you, though, doesn't really fall into that category.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Well, we agree on that one point (that it got personal). So, that's the end of that.Originally posted by toastypurely personal flame war...
So, has anybody seen all the videos I've posted? Got some decent input on the real topic at hand?Eccentric Beats.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
^^ I would have watched them... and still may but after finally getting to the end of this thread I'd rather, at this particular moment in time, stick my head in a dishwasher.... This also could be due to the ftp server not working and my show for today not being uploaded and me freaking out about it..... KAMAL!!!!! Anyway mate I'll do my best to watch and then dazzle you with my wit and intellect....."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
************lurks in the shadows************************8your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
i am not gonna get into this. because i share some of russo's thoughts on the US political system. but aaron is seriously clueless when it comes to finance and finance law. for one, he wants to revert back to the gold system of a countries GDP. this system was abandoned in the 1800's..... im dead serious when i say that this propogandist, and he is a propogandist (he makes films), wants every bank in the 50 plus territories to send all the valueable metals to fort knox and have it audited......... he has zero idea of foreign debt, governmental debt to citizens, and national interest rates. i know this because i heard him speak at NYU during a conference. dont take everything aaron has to say at face value, he has wonderful ideas, but like rumsfeld, has no clue how to implement them.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
Yeah, I got the same feeling from him. Although, I haven't heard him mention anything about regressing to the Gold standard or anything of the sort. In any case, I'm wondering what his proposed solution will be *IF* we ever become successful in changing the current system in our lifetime.Originally posted by thesightlessi am not gonna get into this. because i share some of russo's thoughts on the US political system. but aaron is seriously clueless when it comes to finance and finance law. for one, he wants to revert back to the gold system of a countries GDP. this system was abandoned in the 1800's..... im dead serious when i say that this propogandist, and he is a propogandist (he makes films), wants every bank in the 50 plus territories to send all the valueable metals to fort knox and have it audited......... he has zero idea of foreign debt, governmental debt to citizens, and national interest rates. i know this because i heard him speak at NYU during a conference. dont take everything aaron has to say at face value, he has wonderful ideas, but like rumsfeld, has no clue how to implement them.
That "Money Masters" documentary really blew my mind with the in-depth informartion on it. The fact that it's a pretty old documentary makes it even scarier. It's a really long 3-part segment, but check that out if you haven't done so yet: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+SearchEccentric Beats.Comment
-
Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.
i dont think we should change the system. hey man, like it or not, money rules the world. and its better that way as it keeps educated ppl in control and not ppl like greenpeace, and other people with causes whom know nothing when it comes down to running a business / country.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment