FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m?ksha
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2005

FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.

Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money.

Follow the money...
    http://www.fromfreedomtofascism.com/index.html

You will find the above documentary to be beneficial to you regardless of your political stance, your financial situation, your race, gender, age, nationality, etc.

It is probably one of THE MOST eye-opening things you will ever see.

Please pass this information on to everyone on your email list and to everyone you know.

How much longer will it take for YOU to wake up?
    Eccentric Beats.
  • m?ksha
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2005

Taken from the website: www.freedomtofascism.com

Here is a three part documentary called, "The Money Masters". Its a story of how international bankers gained control of America. Fast paced and information packed! You can watch it at google video by clicking on the following links:

SYNOPSYS:
    "The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." Prof. Carroll Quigley, renowned, late Georgetown macro-historian (mentioned by former President Clinton in his first nomination acceptance speech), author of Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY:

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part1

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part2

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part3

VISIT THE WEBSITE:
    Want more information? Goto their website. http://www.themoneymasters.com/

Please let me know what you think.

Best,
    Tom
    Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: FREEDOM TO FASCISM: Republicans, Democrats, Banks, Lies, Scams.

being reactoniary is so very easy, no?

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

This sooo belongs in the politics forum, but anyway I agree with day_for_night.

It's old news anyway *yawn* There might be some valid points on that website/in that flick, but the way you present it just blows elephant cock. Go hug a tree or rimjob a hamster for all I care...

Btw, what the fook has fascism to do with Bush? He's no fascist at all. As far as I know he doesn't even know how to write the damn word...

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

cash rules everything around me

cream get da money dolla dolla bil yall.

no shit money rules the world. its all people care about in the end. you can make anyone uncomfortable, but they will react once it hits em in the wallet.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• m?ksha
            Fresh Peossy
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by day_for_night
            Almost as easy as being antagonistic, cynical, and predictably snide.
            Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• m?ksha
              Fresh Peossy
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
              This sooo belongs in the politics forum, but anyway I agree with day_for_night.

It's old news anyway *yawn* There might be some valid points on that website/in that flick, but the way you present it just blows elephant cock. Go hug a tree or rimjob a hamster for all I care...

Btw, what the fook has fascism to do with Bush? He's no fascist at all. As far as I know he doesn't even know how to write the damn word...
              Maybe you'll see a few points if you drop your superiority complex and insulting remarks?

What's really interesting for people to see here is that I never insulted you. I don't even know you (in real life or even on this website), YET you project your own insecurities and cynicism by being a total asshat to me.

Why? What's the matter? Why are you (and others like you) so bitter?

The way I presented my info "blows like elephant cock"? Care to present a better point, or are you gonna stick to childish name-calling? Ever heard the phrase "shit, or get off the pot"?

Seriously. Present some legitimate points and build a case because that will certainly be better than puking all over your keyboard again.
              Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• m?ksha
                Fresh Peossy
                • Apr 2005

Here's a great video interview of Aaron Russo for those of you who can take things in with an open mind:

Follow the link below to view a really nice video interview of Aaron Russo (producer of 'America: Freedom To Fascism')

Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by m?ksha
                  Maybe you'll see a few points if you drop your superiority complex and insulting remarks?

What's really interesting for people to see here is that I never insulted you. I don't even know you (in real life or even on this website), YET you project your own insecurities and cynicism by being a total asshat to me.

Why? What's the matter? Why are you (and others like you) so bitter?

The way I presented my info "blows like elephant cock"? Care to present a better point, or are you gonna stick to childish name-calling? Ever heard the phrase "shit, or get off the pot"?

Seriously. Present some legitimate points and build a case because that will certainly be better than puking all over your keyboard again.
                  Well m?ksha, it might've come over as a personal attack, but it was just a little bit of hardcore provocation. And it seems that I succeeded making you putting a little more effort in what you post than you did before.

The reason why everyone is "so bitter" here is cuz we don't like sloganesk posts in the Politics Forum. Just read the other threads and you'll see that although we mostly don't come to a consensus, the members who post here respect alternative or conflicting points of view as long as they're well argumented or contain enough factual material. Just compare the Al Zarqawi thread here (thoughts and personal analysis) to the Al Zarqawi thread in General Yikkity Yak (100% ranting) (note: that's not a value judgement: not everyone feels like yapping on and on about politics and btw, ranting is fun as well).

So why do I think the way you've written your first post still blows elephant dick? Cuz you're trying to make a point which might be valid, but you fuck it up by going "Follow the money" 50 times or more. What's the added value of that? Nothing. You only lose your credibility and people won't feel like reading what you have to say.

As for the superiority complex... Ye well, it's lonely at the top, but at least the food is great

Is this post well argumented enough for you sir?

Comment

• m?ksha
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                    Is this post well argumented enough for you sir?
                    There's not much of a justification for being an asshole, though.

I posted "Follow The Money" "50 times" for added emphasis in order to allude to what the subject-matter will be instead of going on a page long political rant. It does it's job in a very simple manner.

There are much better ways of pointing out how I may lead people to not take me seriously than being an asshole. So, admit the fact that you came off as an abrasive cynic with a superiority complex (i.e. "yawn, old news").

Your first post speaks for itself.
                    Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

You sir, must still be suffering from the bullying on the playground when you were 6. Superiority complex my ass.

What was your point on name calling again? Oh yeah right... Nevermind

Your reactions to the post the other MS members made speak for itself...

But yeah, no yeah, what do I know right? I'm just a member since before the transition in 2004. I don't know shit. Right, superiority complex once again my ass...

Comment

• Kobe
                        I wish I had an interesting User title
                        • Jun 2004

kinky, I don't recall anyone asking you to police the forum

It is an interesting trailor, I think they are onto something, but as with all things like this, what can one person do? Refuse the national ID? Um, yeah-- good luck with that. We are basically fucked as far as I can tell. Vote independant. And let the Republicans win again? Sorry. All the movement towards facisim has been brought about by PNAC/Republicans. The Democrats may be disorganized and confused, but at least they aren't trying to take over the world. They are just trying to run and everyday corrupt goven't no different than what goes on the world over, make a little money here, get your cronies out of troube there. The PNAC fucks are on a whole other trip and need to be stopped before it is too late.
                        Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Kobe
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                          doing nothing is easiest of all
                          Beats are my crack.

Comment

• m?ksha
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kobe
                            Location: A little town called None of Your Goddamn Business
                            "Let's roll some dice, bitches."
                            Eccentric Beats.

Comment

• Kobe
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by m?ksha
                              "Let's roll some dice, bitches."

Seven.
                              Seven.
                              Seven.
                              Seven.
                              Seven.
                              Seven.

Boy, you are the goddamned devil!

Beats are my crack.

Comment

Working...