taking me seriously isn't cool Dig.

Comment

• anonin
      Juvenile Delinquent
      • Oct 2005

Re: Al Quaida expanding scope?

Originally posted by davetlv
      Dig72. . .

Like most complex political situations, the middle east (and lets widen the scope here to include everything and not just Israel/Palestine) can be seen from various perspectives.

Each and everyone of us, regardless of who we are, will find our own truths in what we see here, and usually those truths are guided by our own personal outlooks. What I try to do here, and this is especially hard in discussing the Middle East, is post things that I know to be 100 % true, not Fox true, or BBC true, or JPost true or CNN true..

And how do I know them to be true. . . simple. I read and read and read and read, I never take anything on face value in this region and then I read and read and read some more. Through this knowledge we can shift through the propaganda of all sides.

I have been critical to both the Israelis and the Palestinians in this forum, and I have been especially critical of Iran here of late.

When I post fact please believe me I aint blowing steam out of my ass I would never, unlike other people on various forums that i frequent, post something as a truth unless I could back it up. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do that.

The internet age has had its pros and cons on the purveyors of propaganda. However for those of us who are not prepared to take what our mainstream media shove down our throats as the only truth it has allowed us to widen our knowledge base to the extent where finally we can get a clearer picture of what is real and what is nothing more than shameless propaganda.

Enjoy (not sure thats the right word) the articles and feel free to hit me up for any other bits and pieces that might help reach the truth you are seeking.

Shalom
      WORD! appreciate all the insight dude

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS (dave is the man)
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• davetlv
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS (dave is the man)
          We'll let Poto be the judge of that one!!!!!

Comment

• czetly
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2006

The loss of 2,500 of my friends are countrymen is a Hell of a lot more important to me than anything written on the subject of Al-Qaeda's losses and / or successes, regardless of who wrote it. If that is not the case for you, then you might want to re-examine your ideological priorities. It isn't as though the occupation of Iraq and the deaths (though honorable) of our troops are going to bring Al-Qaeda down, because (as I mentioned earlier), that organization is making up it's losses by expanding it's influence globally. Unless we plan to remove them from south-east Asia, North Africa and the rest of the middle east by force, they will continue to expand, thus negating any headway we've made in Iraq.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

^^^ funny you talk about headway made in Iraq. Can't recall any AQ attacks in Iraq before the US invaded it...

Comment

• davetlv
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                ^^^ funny you talk about headway made in Iraq. Can't recall any AQ attacks in Iraq before the US invaded it...
                Kinky

I wonder why that was?

What exactly was the connection bewteen AQ, Iraq and the Taliban? Who did OBL and SH hate more, each other or the west?

People make strange alliances when forced to.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

As far as I see it, AQ saw their chance to enlarge the fundamentalist influence when the US knocked out the totalitarian regime and left a power vacuum. SH would never let fundamentalists seize any form of influence in Iraq. Not cuz he's such a good guy, but because dictators don't share power

Comment

• Commissar
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jan 2006

I just wanna say that Qaeda is NOT Islam and is not related to islam anyway .. they have been giving a very bad image about islam all the time and this really sucks, many people all around the world hate muslims just because they saw Islam in the Qaeda image and this is really bad .. bin laden, zawahry, zarkawy and all of them are not muslims, they kill people everywhere, not only non-muslims, they also kill muslim people ... Islam said to never kill a human being except for a reason, and this reason is only when you are defending your land, women, honor and even at these cases, islam tells to be patient till the red limits, even when muslims fight, they are supposed to be gentle !!.how? to not kill any baby,woman or civilian, to treat the prisoners in a good way and give them all their essential needs (not to torture or use them in any bad way) ... this is the real islam and it's very obvious that qaeda are just a punch of evil people who think they serve islam while infact they are killing it !!

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Commissar
                      I just wanna say that Qaeda is NOT Islam and is not related to islam anyway .. they have been giving a very bad image about islam all the time and this really sucks, many people all around the world hate muslims just because they saw Islam in the Qaeda image and this is really bad .. bin laden, zawahry, zarkawy and all of them are not muslims, they kill people everywhere, not only non-muslims, they also kill muslim people ... Islam said to never kill a human being except for a reason, and this reason is only when you are defending your land, women, honor and even at these cases, islam tells to be patient till the red limits, even when muslims fight, they are supposed to be gentle !!.how? to not kill any baby,woman or civilian, to treat the prisoners in a good way and give them all their essential needs (not to torture or use them in any bad way) ... this is the real islam and it's very obvious that qaeda are just a punch of evil people who think they serve islam while infact they are killing it !!
                      Finally someone who posts something intelligent about the islam. If people would take the effort to read (about) the Quoran and the religion, it would rid the world of a lot of hatred against a civilised religion abused by a group of fundamentalists.

Btw Commissar, I don't think the leadership behind Al Quaida & C? think they serve islam. They let islam serve for them to gain support, money, recruits and weapons.

Comment

Working...