X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Kiss100 FM 11th June 2006

TomTom for all we know Nick gave John the cd in April and it hasn't been broadcast until now. Don't diss Warren, he destroyed Turnmills on friday and has been on fire the last year!

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

digs mix was a little slow for me at first, but really got my interest half way through. last coupla tracks are cum worthy.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
        If an artist can't be arsed to make a new and exclusive mix for the Kiss100 show, he should better step aside and let the 10.000 artists who never had a guest spot so far make one. IMO.
        tell him. he reads all emails

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by GregWhelan
          TomTom for all we know Nick gave John the cd in April and it hasn't been broadcast until now. Don't diss Warren, he destroyed Turnmills on friday and has been on fire the last year!
          I will never diss Warren cause he is one of my all time favourites still. I was dissapointed as I looked forward to this mix but my remark was meant in General as John played already a year old Seaman mix recently. I want fresh guests on the show and knowing how many artists send mixes to him, it should be possible. Also the mix he gave John as you said was around as his March promo since weeks all over the net...dunno how it saw the light initially though.

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
            digs mix was a little slow for me at first, but really got my interest half way through. last coupla tracks are cum worthy.
            exactly, it really picked up in the second half
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• GregWhelan
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

^ Hey Tom I'm glad to hear warren's a favourite of yours - I too was disappointed to hear it was an older mix played last Friday. But I saw him live at Turnmills on fri night and he was awesome, lived up to all my expectations

Comment

• Lorena_bv
                Fresh Peossy
                • Feb 2006

oxia - change works freat song ... i don`t know were he finds these tracks but some of them are awsome!!!

Comment

Working...