X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

The first named storm is here - TS - Alberto

It was only matter of time but the 1st named storm of the season is here. Not sure how many of you here get affected by hurricanes, but I am not looking forward to this season. I hope every storm misses S. Fla. http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap...537.shtml?3day

Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: The first named storm is here - TS - Alberto

we're looking at a week straight of rain here in tampa.
    it was pretty windy earlier today but its about to get a lot worse.

Jibgolly is now accepting hurricane supplies in the form of: beer, canned food, water, batteries, jack daniels, gasoline, deodorant, socks, more beer, ice, flashlights, etc, etc.

if you or anyone you know would like to donate the above mentioned items, plz PM me for address.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

The climate/culture in FL. def. provides a much different vibe for prog house...its not the same here in SoCal, although last night, Diggz & Felix da house cat were rediculous...both were on top of there game, equally...phenomneal night! Many tracks from transitions, sounded great live...felix's set is sure to surface, and when it does I'll post it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly

Jibgolly is now accepting hurricane supplies in the form of: beer, canned food, water, batteries, jack daniels, gasoline, deodorant, socks, more beer, ice, flashlights, etc, etc.

if you or anyone you know would like to donate the above mentioned items, plz PM me for address.
        lets have a hurricane party edit: my bad, no reason to celebrate...sorry to all victims of last years storms....but, lets throw a party
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
          The climate/culture in FL. def. provides a much different vibe for prog house...its not the same here in SoCal, although last night, Diggz & Felix da house cat were rediculous...both were on top of there game, equally...phenomneal night! Many tracks from transitions, sounded great live...felix's set is sure to surface, and when it does I'll post it.
          wtf? storms to prog? diggercanes?
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jibgolly

the night before Wilma hit here, my fiance and I bought a case of wine and thank God we did. 8 days without power and 6 days with no running water. We couldn't take a shower but we had the essentials to remain drunk

Our condo sucks for hurricanes. Here are some pics after Wilma. Remember it was only a strong cat 2.

http://eddiek.smugmug.com/gallery/930185/1
            No Soup for You

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

^^^ guess it's time to start worrying about you again...be safe and keep us in the loop Eddie

*hugs*
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                ^^^ guess it's time to start worrying about you again...be safe and keep us in the loop Eddie

*hugs*
                not coming any where near me and it will be weak so, guys in Tampa, enjoy the rain.

thanks for the concern Karen
                No Soup for You

Comment

• supaz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I moved from Fl last year and I remember the year prior...dealt with 5 fukn hurricanes. power was out for almost a week, iPod battery dead, no fuel around for the car...it was fukn miserable. Now I traded that for winters in Chicago which suck ass. I'm screwed either way.

If I were to move back, I would buy a honda generator and a portable a/c unit.

Comment

• geoffgulley
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    You get your threads mixed up mate? .....
                    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

I was feeling a little tired earlier, and confused...what a night! Now that this thread is a hybrid, I'll reinerate that Diggz was pure class last night...unreal, better than the last yr this time @ the Mayan, thats for sure.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                        *hugs*
                        *pops out an umbrella and a pair of puppy eyes*

meh too meh too

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

seen on CNN that as of a few hours ago its headed right at the mouth of crystal river......my home town

i can't wait to get back to florida hurricane parties are the best

Comment

• speciale
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Dec 2005

Florida Hurricane parties are the best on Cat 1 and some cat 2 storms. Cat 3 or higher is worse than having snakes on planes, or even worse, snakes in canes.
                            No Soup for You

Comment

Working...