Thinking of not going to Diggers just b/c it's at Crobar. What do the Digweed faithful think?
I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
Collapse
X
-
I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
I hate Crobar NYC. There is nowhere to sit unless you want to hear hip hop or spend $2000 on bottles. It gets uber crowded and is beginning to bring in the guidos (chavs). Last week at Sasha some dumbass got on the stage in front of the DJ booth not once, not twice, but three times. Then he looked surprised when security kicked his ass out.
Thinking of not going to Diggers just b/c it's at Crobar. What do the Digweed faithful think?NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tags: None -
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
Go.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
you can't let these twats fuck up your night.....yeah last time i was @ crobar i almost got i n a fight
just think digweed on that sound system by himself.......its a no brainer, twats or not GO GO GOComment
-
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
You can always get away from the twats by jumping onto the stage

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
i travel all they way from mexico to nyc just to see sasha and digweed @ crobar.... youre right, the dancefloor is quite unconfortable... but i think i would go every day again to see them live... its just i cant go every time they play... so you MUST go IMO." When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
Thats the second not so good thing Ive heard for the closing fundacion party, although you did not give a review of the mans set. I feel the same way about Crobar in the last year. Feels like a meat packing wharehouse. When i saw S&D together two years ago there, I was literally crawling over people to get around the club. Should there have been a fire or something, I would probably be dead.Originally posted by WanniI hate Crobar NYC. There is nowhere to sit unless you want to hear hip hop or spend $2000 on bottles. It gets uber crowded and is beginning to bring in the guidos (chavs). Last week at Sasha some dumbass got on the stage in front of the DJ booth not once, not twice, but three times. Then he looked surprised when security kicked his ass out.
Thinking of not going to Diggers just b/c it's at Crobar. What do the Digweed faithful think?
About Diggers, every review Ive heard about his Transitions tours sounds foching killer. Im debating making the three hour drive to come down for it.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: I hate Crobar NYC: Thinking of not going to Diggers
Originally posted by WanniI hate Crobar NYC. There is nowhere to sit unless you want to hear hip hop or spend $2000 on bottles. It gets uber crowded and is beginning to bring in the guidos (chavs). Last week at Sasha some dumbass got on the stage in front of the DJ booth not once, not twice, but three times. Then he looked surprised when security kicked his ass out.
Thinking of not going to Diggers just b/c it's at Crobar. What do the Digweed faithful think?
i skipped sasha because of that, I may go to digweed...
Crobar sucks sucks sucks sucksComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment