screw iran, this is what we need to worry about.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

screw iran, this is what we need to worry about.

any news whether they are gonna stop or give it the go ahead.

also, what consequences will result?

aussie's are pissed.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: screw iran, this is what we need to worry about.

Who's "aussie's"?

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by thesightless
      http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/19/nko...ile/index.html

any news whether they are gonna stop or give it the go ahead.

also, what consequences will result?

aussie's are pissed.
      it's this very paranoia that you have about the world striking down upon you just because they have the potential/ability to that is so ridiculous that you hop skip and jump from country to country blasting them for their Nuclear technologies when the US itself has MORE Nuclear deposits than the rest of the world put together.

First it was banning imports from India for them doing Nuclear tests, then roughing relations with Pakistan who did their tests in retaliation, then N Korea, followed by Iran, now back to N. Korea..... I mean wtf ? This "entire planet out to get you" syndrome must come to an end or its not going to make international relations / tensions any better / lower.

And the media blasting this shit over and over like its a life or death situation are just being Shepards to a herd of the population that comes into forums and makes posts like this.

Look at how many countries that DO have nuclear power and have never made such a hue and cry about it either in magazines or over the internet. Its honestly ridiculous. And to make it worse, the powers that be in this nation are the only ones to ever use it against mankind in the history of this planet ... is that what is adding to the paranoia ?

To add to the mess, there are other countries pouncing on this bandwagon.

In the golden words spoken before... "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

what I don't understand is why are they arming? do people really think that the United States would attack them? O wait, maybe the invasion of Iraq put this fear in them. In all honesty, why can everyone just get along. Its bad enough we have to deal with global warming, but if this gets out of hand by an idiot launching a missle, then all hell will break loose. Can't the world go one day with no news. 1 day without nonsense.
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• superdave
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

We have nothing to fear, but fear itself? I fear nuclear weapons that have the ability to kill me. Probably an irrational fear of mine. Shall we simply pretend that the nuclear weapons don't exist? If I wish away or don't think about such things, I'm sure they'll just go away.

I'm sure we should all just calm down since there's no way the peaceful North Koreans would attack anyone. Only the warmongering Americans attack people in the 21st century. I mean the North Koreans are just trying to protect themselves from terrorists like George Bush, Tony Blair, and Condi Rice. If Bill Clinton was still President, the world would be a safer place and 9/11 probably wouldn't have even happened. You know that the government really blew up the towers and fired a missle at the Pentagon to start a war.
          Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by superdave
            We have nothing to fear, but fear itself? I fear nuclear weapons that have the ability to kill me.
            and that too in the same breath .... chances of you dying in a car wreck are far worse (and real) than the chances of you becoming a victim of a Nuclear Holocaust. Does that mean you're gonna stop driving and read up on every article ever printed on car mishaps ?
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

If Bill Clinton was still President, the world would be a safer place and 9/11 probably wouldn't have even happened.
              Bill Clinton is also responsible for 9/11. He had a chance to get Osama and didn't do shit.

Also, the more we focus on nuclear weapons and war, the less we focus on the enviornment. I'm not a tree hugger, but by our old age, this will be a nasty place to live.
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Provocation, intimidation, and it's working like a charm as you all can see from the reactions all over the world.
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
                  • Jun 2004

ummmm guys i didnt mean it like that, i meant that maybe the PR machine that so eagerly is throwing oil countries under the spotlight when they dont even have nuke capabilities in the picture while north korea tells the world fuck you and shows us thier nuke capability saying ""we're gonna launch, we're gonna launch"" while the leadership in pyonyang (spelling) seems to be looking for a fight. iran wont do shit on the nuke front, no matter how much they talk, they stand to lose so much if they ever did nuke isreal. that guy is just a little shit tough guy who talks and talks and the first time he fights he gets knocked out. im more worried about the guy standing in the back, quiet and ready to go.

and for those who are actually afraid, dont worry, because we literally have the biggest dog in the fight. god forbid it ever did happen, our (the US, EU, japan, china) response would be up there with nagasaki.

Comment

• superdave
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                    and that too in the same breath .... chances of you dying in a car wreck are far worse (and real) than the chances of you becoming a victim of a Nuclear Holocaust. Does that mean you're gonna stop driving and read up on every article ever printed on car mishaps ?
                    And your point is, what? That car wrecks happen more often than nuclear holocausts. I think most of us could figure that out. Thanks for the insight.

Doesn't mean that we should ignore countries testing nuclear missiles with the range to reach America. Especially if this country, North Korea, has already threatened to attack America.

Comment

• superdave
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
                      Bill Clinton is also responsible for 9/11. He had a chance to get Osama and didn't do shit.

Also, the more we focus on nuclear weapons and war, the less we focus on the enviornment. I'm not a tree hugger, but by our old age, this will be a nasty place to live.
                      Really? Maybe we should tell North Korea to be a better friend to Earth too. I'm sure they'll find that amusing while they're bombing us out of existence.

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

And your point is, what? That car wrecks happen more often than nuclear holocausts. I think most of us could figure that out. Thanks for the insight.

Doesn't mean that we should ignore countries testing nuclear missiles with the range to reach America. Especially if this country, North Korea, has already threatened to attack America.
                        Do you wear flannel and carry a shotgun in the back of your truck ? Cause that SERIOUSLY is the most retardedly ignorant response EVER.

The US has Nuclear capacities to attack EVERY SINGLY COUNTRY on the planet. What is your justification for that Dave ?

Not to mention the presence of serious Biological weapons that a DROP of a certain chemical on human skin can finish a person in 5 minutes. Are you saying that the Military's investment in that is ok ?

What justifies and makes it ok for YOU to point fingers at others when its happening in FULL SCALE over here ?
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• speciale
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Dec 2005

Really? Maybe we should tell North Korea to be a better friend to Earth too. I'm sure they'll find that amusing while they're bombing us out of existence.
                          thats the attitude that got us in Iraq.
                          No Soup for You

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

The US has Nuclear capacities to attack EVERY SINGLY COUNTRY on the planet. What is your justification for that Dave
                            hitler. all you have to say. god forbid another hitler ever comes about. just because its improbable, dont mean it cant happen.

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by thesightless
                              hitler. all you have to say. god forbid another hitler ever comes about. just because its improbable, dont mean it cant happen.
                              So Adolf Hitler is your justification for all the Nukes ?

well what if Uganda decided to attack the US with 100,000 Idi Amin's. What are you going to make then Sightless ? Start breeding Man Eating Lions ? And just cause its improbable doesn't mean it wont happen right
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...