screw iran, this is what we need to worry about.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: screw iran, this is what we need to worry about.

Originally posted by superdave
    And your point is, what? That car wrecks happen more often than nuclear holocausts. I think most of us could figure that out. Thanks for the insight.
    and from my post if you could figure out that I was referring to the frequency of car crashes opposed to nuclear holocausts, you don't need to convince us any longer about your justified paranoia of others attacking us here
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

not the justification brother, just the reason. thats why they were made. no one likes it. and we were better off before they made em.

i would be more worried about NK selling a missle casing to a rogue group before i worry about them actually using it as a nation.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

ALSO, your odds of getting testicular cancer are fairly slim too, (370+ deaths last year), but it doesnt mean you dont bother watching out for it.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

so you're telling me you're going to get your nuts x-rayed this year ?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

no, but i get my bloodtests taken care of. listen, im not in the boat where people say they WILL nuke us, cuz thats plain stupid and the next nuke wont be dropped until the next world war where major alliances are on opposite sides. (if even then) but i started this thread with the thought---"why are we seeing all the shit about iran when they dont have a nuke warhead yet, and thier leader is really just a shit talker, when NK already had nuke capability, has the missles and now has one that they are openly flaunting as a missle that can hit anywhere in the world." and frankly, thier leadership gives me the feeling that they would love to ""lose"" a missle casing and somehow it shows up in al queada's hands, or even another rogue group like the basque separtists, chechnya, or for instance, a group of young men in toronto.

and in regards to the warheads of the UN security council, there are enough safeguards for me personally. they are all accounted for since the USSR downfall, they are watched by not only US and respective troops, but by a UN sponsored team of international military.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

*Closes the door behind him as he leaves the debate hall*
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

all im saying is that captain retard in the white house and his evil pupeteers shouldnt be going on and on about iran when this NK is already where we dont want a nation to go....... unaccountable gov't, terrible human rights within, and telling the international community to fuck off. if they wanted to do the testing correctly, they would do what india did a few years ago and inform everyone about all the details, invite monitors to oversee, and quell any bad feelings,.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                  so you're telling me you're going to get your nuts x-rayed this year ?
                  I think Sean prefers a more "hands-on" approach to testicular cancer testing.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

as long as the nurse is female and hot.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                      "why are we seeing all the shit about iran when they dont have a nuke warhead yet, and thier leader is really just a shit talker, when NK already had nuke capability, has the missles and now has one that they are openly flaunting as a missle that can hit anywhere in the world."
                      And don't forget, this same set of facts existed -- except for the ICBM part -- when we decided that Iraq, a country that we thought might have nukes, was a more pressing issue, putting us in the uneviable situation we're in now...

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

yeah well, they openly are telling us they have them. iraq denied it, but lets be frank, we did find biological agents, and have heard defectors saying they flew them out. i dont care anymore about the middle east, they have shown nothing but the facts that thier religion in general is what matters most and frankly, its based in dark ages. they havent shown any reason for someone to help them, and in general, are just backwards. if it werent for thier oil, they would be viewed internationally like african nations. ie we would just scold and never have to act cuz there isnt any incentive to get in there.

this whole planet needs a mass plague outbreak. kill off a few billion.

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                          yeah well, they openly are telling us they have them. iraq denied it, but lets be frank, we did find biological agents, and have heard defectors saying they flew them out.
                          You're standing in a dark alley with two thugs threatening you. One is pointing a gun at your head, the other denies having one but mocks you. Which one has more of your attention?

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

kinda my point. NK is pointing the gun. iran is the one talking shit. either way we all need to accept the fact that if NK does indeed launch a missle, and it enters US, japanese, or chinese airspace, then our government or the respective one, will likely look at it as an act of aggression and they will throw us right into another conflict, this one with a tad more merit than the persian arguement.

fucked up.

Comment

• superdave
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Do you wear flannel and carry a shotgun in the back of your truck ? Cause that SERIOUSLY is the most retardedly ignorant response EVER.

The US has Nuclear capacities to attack EVERY SINGLY COUNTRY on the planet. What is your justification for that Dave ?

Not to mention the presence of serious Biological weapons that a DROP of a certain chemical on human skin can finish a person in 5 minutes. Are you saying that the Military's investment in that is ok ?

What justifies and makes it ok for YOU to point fingers at others when its happening in FULL SCALE over here ?
                              Maybe you should move to North Korea then. You seem to be on North Korea's side of the argument for creating WMDs. I'm sure Kim would love to have some liberals to torture like you.
                              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• beanzncheez
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2004

What justifies and makes it ok for YOU to point fingers at others when its happening in FULL SCALE over here ?
                                Because this is the motherfucking United States of Goddamned America, buddy!

Comment

Working...