X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ted_turntable
    Getting warmed up
    • Nov 2004

Re: (Request) See Inside

Sometimes you will find some new talents even in this forum.... All you have to do (very time consuming!) is to download sets from unknown DJ´s (There are also a few of them in this forum). Thats what I do. Sure, I delete aprox. 70% of this sets but sometimes you find a jewel! Example: DJ Tarkan, OLI S etc.
    Good music makes my day.

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jarble187
      Sorry, but MS is my one stop shop, and I like the fact that I dont have to float from forum to forum to find one little bedroom DJ that puts out bomb ass shit. Appearently you didnt see the P&R forum yesterday, otherwise you would know what I am talking about. All I was asking for was a little variety, which has already been provided, so why should I go looking elsewhere?
      cool man and i didnt meen to offend but my attitude is that if you want something then you should be prepared to go and find it yourself, especially on the net !! i,ve said a few times on here but i think its healthy to have a good variety of music in your life but like i,ve just said i also think its healthy to go out and find what your looking for yourself rather then just sitting there and waiting for someone else to bring it to you because it might not get to you, believe me when i say this that there would be no 1 else on this place happier to see the new talent coming up on this board as sometimes there sound/sets have a more relaxed attitude to them due to the fact that they are not under as much pressure to perform/please like big name dj's, infact the truth is that recently i,v been finding some nice sets thats are from people i,ve never heard before and there have been a few stunning sets, i know where you are coming from though when u talk about not wanting to surf between forums as i mod @ another forum and i,m kind of commited to that forum @ the moment so i might not have as much time to surf about as much as i would like to so i can see your point there.

p.s. p&r forum

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

jz threads fixed

Comment

• alexfish333
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
          look forawrd to the TGIF mix ... gonna be a solid blinder.
          which TGIF mix?
          Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

red, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

• jarble187
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by red1
              p.s. p&r forum
              Promos and Recommendations... the name of the forum you are in right now.

Originally posted by picklemonkey
              jz threads fixed
              And poof, hes back, with authority. Thanks for taking care of that mess, you've gotten good at mashing threads!

red, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
              You said it for me....thanks again Pickles, you've made my day.
              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• XO1
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2006

I agree, i actually feel a little dumbar than awhil a go...
                "You have nothing unless you have someone to share it with." - Matthew L.

Comment

• Jay Fury
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

I cant stand Zabelia!! JMHO
                  Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• ciaran
                    Addiction started
                    • Jan 2005

no need for this bickering, I think half and half of mixes would suffice, lets just try and do that then ??
                    Ie: keep the unknowns coming and of course the brand new sets just recorded from a huge night.

also if anyone out there does do warm ups for big nights, please post em, because its def my favourite time of the night....

I understand people are annoyed at the JZ,Sasha etc mixes but i love hearing them, its fresh new music, I think setting up a seperate forum ie new talent section, would be a bad idea as i dont think most people would bother going into it, just go straight for the big name juggler.
                    "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• unkownartist
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

amen

you should be used to my incoherant babble by now

Comment

Working...