X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JK224
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2005

Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?

[quote=beanzncheez]JK224, how can you even think that they'd play anything similar or even in the same catagory as a recorded mix from 2000? That's just ignorant.

Whats wrong with having high expectations for a dj(s) that youve heard some good sets from in the past? ive seen Nick Warren and Jimmy Van M together recently and unlike Deep Dish they definetly fulfilled my expectations of playing a great show...

Comment

• gsturm
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

"If you listen to the Deep Dish @ Club XIII Moscow 1.6.2001 6 hour set, its mind blowing. If anyone doesn't have it let me Know and i will post it in the promos section"

I dont have this and I would very much like to hear this! I saw them right around that time in 2001 and they were tearing it apart.

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JK224
        Whats wrong with having high expectations for a dj(s) that youve heard some good sets from in the past?
        There's nothing wrong with that at all. If you go back to your original statement, followed by my reply, that wasn't what you were insinuating. I'm merely stating that you can't depend on a DJ to sound like what he/they did years ago. Having high expectations isn't necessarily a good thing either, can give you a big letdown. Much like when you see this hot chick and she's only got a five inch penis under her skirt. Big letdown.

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by gsturm
          "If you listen to the Deep Dish @ Club XIII Moscow 1.6.2001 6 hour set, its mind blowing. If anyone doesn't have it let me Know and i will post it in the promos section"

I dont have this and I would very much like to hear this! I saw them right around that time in 2001 and they were tearing it apart.
          Ive posted it here

Deep Dish @ Club XIII Moscow 1.6.2001 Most of you probably have this already. Its from the Global Underground gig they did in Moscow http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29M2JZ0V 01. [000] 16B feat. Morel - Escape [Driving To Heaven] (Original instrumental) 02. [008] Pole Folder & CP - Apollo Vibes (John Debo Mix) 03.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Bryanw24
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
            imo......space in miami they are at there best

what year was that when we went down there all jacked up and stayed til 9am? they fucking ROCKED it.

ahhhhhh good times!!! bitch get your ass back to FL

Comment

• hambino21
              PFC Semen Ham
              • Jul 2004

I'd rather have thin crust
              " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• janky
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Used to be awesome when the spun at Twilo. Ever since they've gone downhill.
                4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• poopoo22
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jan 2006

They bore me these days but I still have respect for what they've done. Somebody recommend a recent set that they thought was really good and I'll check it out. I've been ignoring anything from them for the past 2 years. Change my mind.

Comment

Working...