If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm uploading part 1 now which is 2 hours long . You mite have to wait till tomorrow for part 2
I have to admit i really like what Ive herd so far. Listening to it reminds me of when you used to first get into a club and neck a pill and you would stand around just nodding to the music. Then as you start to come up. For a bit everything just gets messy, then woosh everything becomes clear. Then your firing on all for cylinders.
The only tracks i know are
Furry Phreaks Soothe Featuring - Terra Deva
Horse - Careful
But the last track on part1 vocal
"To much ,,,,, Like To Know You Better" beings back loads of memory's
The last track on part2 is also on the S&D jjj mixup
Does anyone know what the second track on the second part is? (its the acidy trance track that starts at about 11 minutes, straight after Sunday Club - Healing Dream (Dub mix).
I've been trying to find out for years. I have an idea that it might be Octavia - Equinox Project (on Fluid Recordings), but I've never been able to verify.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment