they are built very well. I got a deal from a friend of mine and purchased a first generation 828 and so far am pretty happy with it. Damn I can play piano so much better with firewire than I could using USB interfaces on my mac. I've barely got the buffer up to anything.
M-Audio FireWire 410 is the crappiest product, EVER
Collapse
X
-
Re: M-Audio FireWire 410 is the crappiest product, EVER
they are built very well. I got a deal from a friend of mine and purchased a first generation 828 and so far am pretty happy with it. Damn I can play piano so much better with firewire than I could using USB interfaces on my mac. I've barely got the buffer up to anything.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment