Can't they just fight to the death and be done with it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Can't they just fight to the death and be done with it?

this is the same story over and over. there will never be peace between them.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: Can't they just fight to the death and be done with it?

Saving private Moshic is one thing, wiping out the only power plant the Palestinians have, is a completely different ball game.

Just the day after Hamas agreed on the charter which recognized Israel as a state (although it was stated between the lines). Wrong move...

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

they will never resolve their differences.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

this is pretty troubling, seems to be escalating by the hour. Anyone hear anything from davetlv?

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

great, Isreal now intercepted Syrian airspace

Syria says it chased Israeli warplanes out of its airspace Wednesday after what it called a "hostile and provocative act," Syrian state television reported Wednesday.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

someone hire a pro-anarchy group to just release an airborne epidemic so the earth can at least be saved. seriously, our species needs to be culled.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
              this is pretty troubling, seems to be escalating by the hour. Anyone hear anything from davetlv?
              I'm alive and well and expecting call up papers anyday now. . . .

But seriously. . . big bad naughty Israel. . . all the Palestinians want is peace. . . or should that read a piece. . . .

The longer I live here the more I find my politics being thrown totally of whack.

Thats all you lot are getting from me for now, some of us here have some serious sole searching to do.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

and the beat(ing) goes on
                Israel keeps up pressure on Gaza

Palestinian officials held; settler's body found

Thursday, June 29, 2006 Posted: 0753 GMT (1553 HKT)

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Striking from the air, land and the sea, Israeli forces Thursday fired on Gaza in the midst of intensified clashes with Palestinian militants who have been holding an Israeli soldier captive for four days, the Israel Defense Forces said.

[...]

In the West Bank, four Cabinet ministers -- Labor Minister Mohammad al-Barghouti, Minister of Jerusalem Affairs Khaled Abu Arafeh, Minister of Local Governments Issa al Jaabari and Religious Affairs Minister Naif al Rajoub -- were arrested along with four legislators, according to Palestinian sources.

Finance Minister Omar Abdul Razek was being questioned by soldiers, the sources said.
                Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/me...ier/index.html

This is really going too far. Okay, I can understand that you want your soldier back and that the death of the settler isn't really stimulating peace, but arresting politicians... I'm sorry, the Brits never did that with Sin Fein either.

For those who ask themselves why this shit is happening despite of Abas' efforts during the past few weeks:

On Monday, three Palestinian militant groups -- the Popular Resistance Committees, the military wing of Hamas, and the previously unknown Army of Islam -- claimed responsibility for Shalit's kidnapping. They issued a statement saying they would exchange information about the soldier, 19, if Israel freed all Palestinian women and youths under 18 who are in Israeli jails.

The Israeli government quickly rejected that offer and other calls to release Shalit as part of a prisoner exchange.

Israeli intelligence officials said the militants had hatched the plan for the kidnapping and proposed prisoner swap. But Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres said Wednesday the plan was approved by exiled Hamas political leader Khalid Meshaal, who lives in Damascus.

Wednesday evening, Israeli jets buzzed the home of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Ladekye, outside Damascus -- a move Syrian state television called "an unacceptable, hostile and provocative act." Israeli television reported that the president was at home at the time.
                (from the same CNN article)

Comment

• davetlv
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Kinky. . . .

Don't fool yourself into thinking that Hamas have turned into a political party. They are nothing more than a vile terrorist organisation. Their leaders are not political leaders but terrorist who mastermind attacks against Israel and her citizens on a daily basis (and i dont mean attacks in the OT).

With their high council barking down orders from Damascus nothing happens in the Gaza strip without the knowledge and consent of the Hamas Leadership. These people are not politicians by any stretch of the imagination.The so called hudna for the past year or so has been nothing more that a ruse to re-arm and plan attacks against us.

This is Eliyahu Asheri, 18, from Itamar, an Israeli who was shot through the head on Sunday. Sunday. Let me repeat that day, Sunday!

On Wednesday morning, sanctioned by Hamas, the Popular Resitence Committee said they would free him if thge incursion into Gaza ended. On Wednesday. Thats Wednesday, three days after he had already been shot through the head for being an Israeli.

This is Cpl Gilad Shalit, shot and kidnapped in Israel, in an action planned by Hamas in Damascus and carried out with the permision of those so called politicians in Ramallah and Gaza.

The prisioner exchange mentioned earlier in this thread was NO exchange. It was free ours and we will tell you about Cpl Gilad Shalit. Tell you. Got that. Give you information. Not we will free him.

Both these actions were carried out by the Hamas leadership. Both these actions were carried out knowing that my country would defend her citizens.

So i say f*ck the Hamas leadership.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

I'm not saying Hamas turned into a political party. Neither am I saying (like so many times before) that this is a black/white situation. I'm just saying even though they adhere to terrorist activities, they were elected.

I think now the door to attacks on Israeli statesmen is open...

Didin't know I would ever say this about an elected "organisation" (let's not call them a party), but it would be better if they were wiped out.

Comment

• davetlv
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                      . . . they were elected.
                      And so was Hitler. . .and we all know how that worked out don't we

Originally posted by KinKy
                      I think now the door to attacks on Israeli statesmen is open...
                      You mean like the murder of an Israeli Cabinet Minister a few years back?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                        And so was Hitler. . .and we all know how that worked out don't we
                        Yeah, you guys got Israel. Ouchhhh, that was harsh

Originally posted by davetlv
                        You mean like the murder of an Israeli Cabinet Minister a few years back?
                        uhu, but let's say on a larger scale now.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Meanwhile, near Ramallah, the body of an abducted 18-year-old Jewish settler, Eliyahu Yitzhak Asheri, was found.
                          wonder whats going to happen now
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

hopefully isreal just opens fire for a few days letting palestine know that hamas will not be tolerated. if the palestinians want the isreali army out of gaza, maybe the people should speak up. you damn well know that there are citizens who know where the captured soldier was. they choose not to, then allow thier criminal bretheren to bring dire circumstances upon them, then they look to blame isreal. islam, in itself, is testing the world like never before. sadly, they are making it islam vs the world when it shouldnt be, but no one is stepping up to the plate for progression or peace. all you hear from prominant gaza voices is how the jews are satan and the land is thiers, that is thier only claim and both are wrong.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• davetlv
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                              Yeah, you guys got Israel. Ouchhhh, that was harsh
                              And historically wrong. . . go back and study from the end of the ottoman empire till 1948 please!!!

Comment

Working...