• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexfish333
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

I'm playing London this weekend

Alright,
    so I went back and forth about posting this here and ultimately came to the same conclusion. I'm sitting around waiting to fly out, I'm psyched and I figured I'd holler about it to all you fuckin' fucks! I'm playing London this weekend AND I'm seeing James Talk at Angel on Friday AND getting to hang with my man Andy Newland AND would love to have a beer with any other MSers out in that area if you guys are going out Friday or Saturday-I mean Sunday morning. I'm playing the Jaded Sundays party at The Egg in the main room from 6:30-8:30am on Sunday, July 2nd. I haven't had a vacation/break from NYC since WMC (and we all know we can hardly call that a break) so I think I'm due for a little shenanaganery....
    Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: I'm playing London this weekend

i threw a party at Egg once.

can't remember shit, i was absolutely fucked.

have a good time.

man, do i miss London!

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

im calling andy and setting him straight about you. cuz they all think im nuts, you make me look like AA sponsor.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• alexfish333
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        im calling andy and setting him straight about you. cuz they all think im nuts, you make me look like AA sponsor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        sometimes....
        Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

sweet. & congrats bro!
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

have a fucking blast alexfish. hope you rock it out with your socks on!
            take pics, get lap dances, drink a beer for all us stateside jiblets, and dont forget to squeeze the Charmin.

Comment

• alexfish333
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

Update: I'm sitting in the airport at 10:45 pm
              My flight was supposed to leave at 8pm

What's going on you say?

Well let me tell you my friends, I arrived at 6pm only to wait in a line (I was second) for 45 minutes before being told the flight had been delayed until 1:15am. BUT THAT"S NOT ALL the plane also was changed from a bigger plane to a smaller plane which meant that I lost my premium economy(longwinded for businessclass) status and was demoted to a middle row.

So I did the only reasonable thing I possibly could
              took xanax

anyone online should holler at me because I'm bored

msn: alexfish333@hotmail.com
              aol: daf1200

whore. balls

Comment

• alexfish333
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

OK so before you read what's below, please note that I wrote this whole thing once and then when I clicked "submit" fucking MS kicked me out and everything was gone-which makes me pose the question-why is it so damn testy about having you log in again and again? This is hands down my fav forum BUT I have lost mad posts on account of this rule...
                anywho back to (the gist of) what I originally wrote

SECOND UPDATE
                I just wrote all this shit in word and then logged into MS to paste it and found my original post was already up there
                Hooray Xanax

Update: I'm sitting in the airport at 11 pm
                My flight was supposed to leave at 8pm

What's going on you say?

Well let me tell you my friends,I arrived here at 6pm only to wait in line for 45 minutes (I was second) while I watched the guy in front of me receive scores of what appeared to be bad news. The exchange had all the telltale signs, hand gestures, picking up the phone and trying to call someone and what I believed, for the climate in the airport at the time, excessive perspiration. Finally it was my turn to hear that the flight I was to take at 8pm had been initially canceled but then rescheduled to leave at 1:15 am-getting me into Jolly Old London at around 12:30. So after significantly less arguing then what I had seen transpire before me I resigned myself to the delay, figured I'd make some lemonade out of the lemons I was given and go get hammered somewhere for probably infinitely more money than the experience was worth. But wait, there's more! The plane they had employed to make the trip was significantly smaller and my ticket was being downgraded to coach-I WAS in business class but those dreams of almost full reclination on this overnight flight were dashed in one fell swoop. SO here I am, having just paid 8bucks for this gay ass wifi that I probably can't even safely illegally fileshare on and letting the xanax I took start ushering out this frustration in classic "grey area of drug use/abuse" I'm currently in.

If anyone is online and wants to give me shit or just holler, guess what? I'm available

msn: alexfish333@hotmail.com
                aol: daf1200

whore. balls

Oh and I was thinking as I wrote this-that I might post some pics here if time allows for those of ye who ain't ever been. I was here for one day after I graduated college in 2001 but we freaked out at the cost of the place and the fact that pot was legal in amsterdam and we weren't there. So I'm kicking it mad tourist stylee

Comment

• Jibgolly
                  Vortexuralizor
                  • Jun 2004

im awake with ya alex. answer your msn message you monkey!

Comment

• beanzncheez
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

Sleep? What's that?

Comment

• geoffgulley
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Apr 2005

nothing like being stuck at the airport.... congrats on the gig and keep us posted mate.
                      "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• mmglobal
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Sep 2004

tear it up boys! I know you'll show 'em how we do it it nyc. send my best to Andy. later, mm
                        Peace.

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Jesus Alex...you're getting upset about all that while i'm being bitten in the ass by mosquitos all day out here? Sniffing unfiltered exhaust gasses, walking and trying not to trip into the open sewer here, and having a crazy fucked up German guy in the room next to me who beats his sweet little Ghanaian wife (she's the cutest, for real) and shouts all the time "Sit here! Sit here! You are my wife, now come here! You should listen to me!" (I'm seriously contemplating beating the living daylights out of him if he beats here while I'm around...i was away when it happened). Oh, not to mention that every time I take a shower and someone decides to do his laundry and fills a bucket of water, MY water stops running exatly when I got my balls all soaped up for shaving, and I have to wait for ten fucking minutes with burning testicles (ain't no skin friendly soap here either) until I can finally rinse it off....

I mean...you could be off a lot worse...hahahahhhh!!
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• beanzncheez
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                            Sniffing unfiltered exhaust gasses...
                            And how is this possible? Is the car in a garage with absolutely no sunlight coming through? That'd be about the only way that xylene is not filtered.
                            Originally posted by Yao
                            and having a crazy fucked up German guy in the room next to me who beats his sweet little Ghanaian wife (she's the cutest, for real) and shouts all the time "Sit here! Sit here! You are my wife, now come here! You should listen to me!"
                            That's awesome. She knows her place in life. Props to her for being a good wife.

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Hahahaha, I could've expected that. Shall I get you his address? Maybe you can teach him some more

About the gasses: dude...so many cars are leaving this thick black cloud behind them, I have no idea what's in it, but it sure as hell beats smoking a blunt cos after every cab ride I am as high as a kite!
                              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...