todays top reason for the death penalty.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

todays top reason for the death penalty.

sick fucking scumbags. just take em out back, hit em with a hammer and drop them in am open grave. seriously. these people dont even deserve the time for trial. just shoot them in the head and help out the community.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: todays top reason for the death penalty.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Atlantic: http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/eu...eut/index.html

Kinda disagree on the no trial statement Sean. How 'bout giving them a televised trial and setting them free after the verdict? I'm sure the community will help itself out.

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

thats why i admire the south american communities. they dont even allow these people to be arrested. they tie them to a tree, and throw a ton of firewood on it, and set them on fire. and the whole community watches. and ya know what? no one does it again for a long time.

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

since no one can be made an example of, this stuff just continues...
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Agreed. Hang the bastards. Don't even waste money on a trial.

I often wonder how people can carry out acts such as this? How do they sleep at night? I mean, one of those 10 blokes must have been a decent enough guy, raised the right way etc, so why sink to this subhuman level?

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

seriously, im pretty cool with most shit. but pedophilia and rape are by far the single most vile things out there and are deserving of the death penalty. and i dont mean when a 19 year olf fucks 17 year old. i guess that isnt too bad if they are dating or something, but when a grown person takes advantage of a child......fucking nauseating.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

On the other hand, you can't just string a guy up because someone yells "rape" or "child molestation". Both the suspect as the victims deserve a thorough investigation and a trial. I'll give you two examples why.

1) When your child is raped and murdered you want to know as a parent what happened to them. It doesn't bring your kid back, but the healing process will be a lot less painfull without pending questions.

2) Right after Marc Dutroux was arrested and mass hysteria engulfed Belgium, there's this guy who claims that the president of the Walloon Community (that's the southern French speaking part of the country) had raped him on several occasions when he was still a minor. His story was pretty credible so there was a nasty outrage, but during the investigation it turned out to be one big lie. The guy just wanted to be in the spotlights and to pull in a big bag of money.

But as for the punishment, I wouldn't go for the death penalty that easily. Why not castrate the sicko and make him usefull to society. By letting him clean nuclear reactors for instance, or perform drug tests on him... Killing the fucker won't pay back his debt to society and the victims. Moreover, it isn't a strong enough signal anyway (and that goes for all crimes). If it was, there wouldn't be any inmates waiting in death row in the US. Right? Right...

I wonder what counselor toasty's vision on this is.

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

1. they have proof already, DNA type. cant fabricate that.

3. stop being moralistic and stupid. and look at reality. if a group of men gang raped and beat erzina, i would be disappointed if you wanted to understand why and investigate. i would give you more respect if you found them and took a bat to thier heads.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

Well, funny you bring that up actually. Erzina got assaulted this weekend as a matter of fact. When she parked her car in an underground parking lot, a guy came up to her and offered 200 euro for sex. When she refused, he grabbed her and got his ass kicked royally I just luvvvvvvv my woman

But you're right, if he would've harmed her even a little, I'd hunt the fucker down and cut out his heart with a spoon.

I'm not being moralistic or stupid. I'm just saying that life is seldom black/white and people have a tendancy to abuse procedures or exploit situations. But if the facts have been proven... no mercy whatsoever!

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

She was raped, which is inexcusable...however, I doubt the guys knew she was so young. I bet all my money she dressed up like a slut to go to an apartment party and party with some college students, and told all the guys there she was an incoming freshman. She was a runaway from a rehab center. 11 year olds like that don't wear jelly shoes and play with barbie, they flaunt their clevage so that you will buy them beer.
                    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Cleavge at 1? Hmmm doubt that quite a lot, I know some girls develop early, but you can tell the difference when someone's 11. Maybe you would get tricked into thinking a 16 year old was 20, but not 11 into 20.

Comment

• Miroslav
                        WHOA I can change this!1!
                        • Apr 2006

Even if they thought she was 21, and even if the girl was making poor decisions...doesn't change a single thing, from an accountability perspective.
                        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

jan, its never black and white in the beginning, but in the end, it ALWAYS is.

Comment

• FM
                            Wooooooo!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                            Cleavge at 1? Hmmm doubt that quite a lot, I know some girls develop early, but you can tell the difference when someone's 11. Maybe you would get tricked into thinking a 16 year old was 20, but not 11 into 20.
                            some have developed as young as 12/13, so 11 isn't too far off.

Add a good amount of makeup, some decent clothes, and she'd probably pass for at least 16 minimum.
                            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                            Facebook!
                            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...