More love from the illiterate terrorists of this world...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: More love from the illiterate terrorists of this world...

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by thesightless

kill these people. do what isreal is doing in gaza right now. send in the troops. go house to house and find the people making the bombs and eradicate everyone associated with it. no guatanamo bay, no geneva rights. just a bullet in the temple. and do it quickly. and if they hold innocents in front of them, well too bad, if your an innocent civilian, stay away from terrorists or face thier consequences. hence the hamas militants firing missles from crowds of people and hiding out.
      When I look at all the activities going on in Isreal, Gaza, Lebanon etc...sometimes I feel like, enough with all the peacemaking effort crap that has done nothing to really improve the situation. Let them go toe to toe and have one side dominate the other. Sometimes it seems like thats the only way to make progress towards peace. There has been peace within the major conutries of Europe since WWII. Pehaps bloodshed will do the same for the middle east?
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

no. as sad as it is to say, and as much as we need to avoid it, there is a monster war with islam brewing, and frankly, its cuase is based within the dark corners of the religion. when they would rather kill thier own people than face a more liberal society, they will only go down fighting. and it isnt just in iraq and afghan, its brewing in sudan, somalia, india, iran, mainalnd europe, north america and even down into cetral africa and up in russia/chechyna. sad, but it is happening right before us on a small scale, and god forbid if they ever decided to unify thier efforts to bring about more islamo-oppressive regeims, it would only lead to a united effort to counter it. everyone thougth it was only happening between the US and the middle east until spain, london, mumbai, indonesia, somalia, and egypt were hit. but now look. every country had to essentially put their police on high alert yesterday following the train bombings.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

From Cold War to Goat Fucker War... Progress is a bitch

Comment

Working...