X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Nick Muir - I Feel Real ... humm

After coming home tonight after having a few cocktails (again) this week, and cranking Hernan's Sequential cd up to +11 again, and listening to Nick Muir's - I Feel Real, I have to say that this tune is fuckin amazing. Damn does this thing kick ass and take names.
    I know this cd has been out for a while, but I haven't given disc 2 its due listen for a good while (I seem to usually like disc 1 of compo's more, I seem to be more of a downtempo guy), but christ this tune is wicked.

• The One
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Nick Muir - I Feel Real ... humm

Track has since been signed and will be forthcoming on Mashtronic Records shortly with remixes from Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks and Mashtronic themselves alongside the original, with further remixes to come also.

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Tis a good one...my fav is still that 16 bit lolitas track, "Destiny". Gonna find that on vinyl...just when I think prog house is boring me, those guys come along with another gem.
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

anything from Muir lately has been way better that John's stuff. I absolutely was floored the first time I spun out Salvation on Slavery Sins remix...Top Quality stuff!!!!!
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• djbyrd23
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2006

Hernan had another Muir track on his Master Series... Savin' You. That is also a kick ass track. And I'd have to agree that his production has been more on point than John's solo work as of late.
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          "Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC

Comment

• The One
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by djbyrd23
            Hernan had another Muir track on his Master Series... Savin' You. That is also a kick ass track. And I'd have to agree that his production has been more on point than John's solo work as of late.
            Yep, that one was signed to Nu Republic. Is funny really, both tracks were pointed in the direction of the respective labels off the back of being on those compilations, and were subsequently signed promptly. Speaks volumes for the quality and calibre of both tracks really.

Comment

Working...