X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexfish333
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

CITRIC@Vault w/HOLOSOUND and Derek Godwin 7/14

Friday, July 14th, CITRIC@Vault is back, bringing you a filthy serving of ?ILLectro? in the most gorgeous small house venue in the city. As always, Dedicated2Ryhythm's Derek Godwin will open things up at 10pm with his mix of techy soul. At 11, Holosound will start dropping the hotness and ensure everyone has the perfect, bumpin? environment in which to drink alcohol until they feel different. Once the clock strikes 2, Derek rejoins Alex and Noah in order to hit you with the trifecta of dope beats and you never know who may stop by to throw on a record or two.
    Drink specials will be rotating throughout the evening....

10pm-4am, 21+.
    Vault @ element
    225 E. Houston Street @ Avenue A/Essex Street
    212.254.2200 for table reservations
    www.elementny.com/vault
    www.holosoundnyc.com
    Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...
  • dgaw
    Getting warmed up
    • Apr 2005

Re: CITRIC@Vault w/HOLOSOUND and Derek Godwin 7/14

It's that time of the month again!!! I hope you guys brought back a load of new tunes from the homeland when you were there!!!

Comment

• falcon2noah
      Fresh Peossy
      • Nov 2004

i am thinking this one could go a little late... so i am bringing some bloody mary mix to ease our transition into the morning. hollertronics?
      Friday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)

www.holosoundnyc.com

Bitcrushers for life.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo

Comment

• henz
        Getting warmed up
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by falcon2noah
        i am thinking this one could go a little late... so i am bringing some bloody mary mix to ease our transition into the morning. hollertronics?
        just the mix? what about other fixins?
        gonna be nice out tomorrow night....no excuses!

Comment

Working...