If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jesus... 68 pitches in 8 innings for Maddux yesterday. Thats insane for anyone much less somebody that is 40yrs old. I hope he gets a chance to go to the post season. IMO I don't think that LA is good enough to make the World Series but it would be nice.
with a streak like 16 out of 17, thats good enough to get to the world series, imo. plus they have just a sick team, period. i think they are the only ones that pose a threat to the mets at this point.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
to jenks and jimbo...
im gonna be fair here, cuz i have been watching the cards more and more. (we bought the MLB package. every game, everyday. 27 channels of nothing but baseball.)
personally, i think the team if having a silly hard time with small ball. it might be possible that with the big boy and rolen and edmunds, larussa has fallen in love with the long ball>? also, it shows more and more with this team and its depth, is that larussa overmanages. a lot. the staff is so tired and its showing, particularly with izzie. i dont see any more hit and run, not enough baserunning,. and a far less aggressive team than last year, but on paper , they should be right there with the mets. maybe if they drop a game back, the would be role players will begin to push thier game. the team is right there, it just needs to click. and with the healthy mix of veterans, rolen and edmunds singled out, they will pick up the team.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
i haven't watched st louis very much.... that sucks if the cards can't handle small ball, seeing as that is tony larussa's style. they've always been the premiere team when it comes to that.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
with a streak like 16 out of 17, thats good enough to get to the world series, imo. plus they have just a sick team, period. i think they are the only ones that pose a threat to the mets at this point.
I hope so. I forgot that they traded for Julio Jugo also from my home team D-rays. I just think the Mets are too deep but who knows. Its a brand new season when the playoffs start. I think Cincy is playing pretty damn good also.
tbs said sunday if the mets went 24-23 for the rest of the season, the braves would have to go 41-6... highly unlikely the braves will catch the mets. but that would be sweet/funny.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
3 game series with cinci starting tonight. I either want us to sweep them, or them to sweep us. Anything else will just be mediocre baseball. If the latter happens, maybe that's the 'back against the wall' we need.
Well all I hope for is for the Dodgers to continue their winnings and win their division. It seems like we would be facing either Cini or the Cards. I would rather prefer the Reds as the Cards really did a number on us this season.. and last.
But it would be interesting to see what this "new" team would be able to do against St. Louis in the post season; they really dont look like that ugly team back in July.
3 game series with cinci starting tonight. I either want us to sweep them, or them to sweep us. Anything else will just be mediocre baseball. If the latter happens, maybe that's the 'back against the wall' we need.
Yep. One way or the other, it's go time. This piss-poor baseball has got to come to a stop.
I'm going to the game tonight; Carp's on the mound, so I'm hoping for a good outing from our Birds. Been a frustrating span, though...
i was listening to local sports AM this morning and they hit the nail on the head: What makes this Cards team so frustrating is they can't decide if they're good or bad. Lack of any consistency is so frickin annoying for fans.
I want the Cards to be good or bad. This middle of the road shit is the worst because it just makes you ask questions, often the same ones, over and over and over again.
At this point I almost hope they tank it so I can avoid wasting money on playoff tickets that I know aren't going to lead to anything good. Also, perhaps if they miss the payoffs, it will rile people up enough that the Cards' ownership will be compelled to make some more serious moves in the off-season -- as it stands, they really don't have much incentive to upgrade the team, because they're selling out every single game anyway. Hell, they actually had to stop selling season tickets during the offseason because they sold so many tickets.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment