X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Cheney and Rove to be sued!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

ABout bloody time too!

PS -
    please leave this post in GYY because it concerns ALL of us at this stage and is not just a discussion.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Cheney and Rove to be sued!

actually........ nothing can really come of this. the defendants are all immune under US law for federally elected and appointed officials. they can be proven guilty, but never will they face any fines, jail, or otherwise. UNLESS it is proven that the release of her name can be tried under treason, then even the president can be incarcerated.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• cosmo
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

If you ask me - this will only bring out more evidence 'against' Wilson and Plame.

They're asking for it - even though they are trying to save their own arses.

Bring it on bitches!

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        actually........ nothing can really come of this. the defendants are all immune under US law for federally elected and appointed officials. they can be proven guilty, but never will they face any fines, jail, or otherwise. UNLESS it is proven that the release of her name can be tried under treason, then even the president can be incarcerated.
        Not sure that's right -- it's a civil suit, and we're talking about allegations of an intentional -- as opposed to negligent -- act. I think that's probably enough to get around official immunity. I'm not positive on tnhis as I haven't actually researched official immunity in like 7 years, so don't quote me on this...

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

^^ They will probably claim states secrets and have it dismissed though.
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...