X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yao in ghana, big fuckin' update, get a beer while you read it

Life changing indeed, and despite the described anooyances the only real annoyance is that I miss a certain young woman who is now in China and will be in Brazil (Sao Paolo) for a month

Sometimes you get fed up with shit like the freeloaders, but most of the time you just have to shrug your shoulders and laugh...the worst that happened to me is the mugging-attempt and...well, they stole my razor last night. After 5 minutes this made me laugh myself to death nearly...that loser stole a razor whose blades (Gillette Mach III) amount to a teacher's monthly salary

Good luck looking smooth, sucker!

As for bloodtests: I'm staying away from needles as much as I can here! No malaria as of yet, which is a small miracle in itself since I'm really lousy at taking my medication...and i just bough some cream to stop the incredible ITCH from the mosquito bites, which is truly driving me nutz at the moment. That'll teach me to forget to apply my DEET after dark, dayum

Oh and errr...still with my lady in mind: I'm wondering how long it takes before the urge just becomes too much and you don't give a schit about HIV anymore and you just wanna get some ass around here - somehow as time passes I noticed I'm starting to appreciate the ladies here more and more

*be strong Yao, be strong, be stronggggghhhhhhAAAAAARRHHH!!!*
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Troklo
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Just take a look at their legs and you´ll be alright
      Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• groffhibbitz
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

thanks for posting that, it was interesting to read for sure. Nice images of the area, I can almost see it myself. what exactly are you studying?

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

sheesh Yao I don't know what to say. i definitely got a kick out of some of your ranting. glad to hear that you are well and enjoying the "uncut diamond" as you say...

keep us in the loop and keep working on those b-ball skills

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Speaking of painting a picture with words...have any interesting photos to share? Great read!!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

www.blowkick.com/kickpics

I'll try to get some on there with myself on it...create a context. Got a message from my girl who just returned to Holland from China telling me she misses me x10, I really needed that....

Fot those that wanna annoy me: +233 246 125 091

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

Sweet pics bro, thx a bunch!

And oh, you're so gonna regret posting that phone number

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

and your phone number just went up on wtfpeople.com, myspace, nsfw.org, and many many others.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                    Vortexuralizor
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Yao in ghana, big truckin' update, get a beer while you read it

awesome pics yaosalator.

travelling to ghana: $500
                    taking a moped around town: $2
                    eating some native african food with your hands splashing it all over yourself: priceless

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Excellent pictures, thank you!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                        awesome pics yaosalator.

travelling to ghana: $500
                        taking a moped around town: $2
                        eating some native african food with your hands splashing it all over yourself: priceless

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                          Sweet pics bro, thx a bunch!

And oh, you're so gonna regret posting that phone number

I say again: +233 0246 125 091

I got robbed last night, so fucking spam the shit out of that motherfucker!!!! Send your dirtiest sms-es, #1 insult gets rewarded with a free wallpaper by me

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Oh, and post your replies in this thread too eh? Cos obviously I won't be readin them myself

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                              I say again: +233 0246 125 091

I got robbed last night, so fucking spam the shit out of that motherfucker!!!! Send your dirtiest sms-es, #1 insult gets rewarded with a free wallpaper by me
                              Just sent: "You fucking piece of shit. Your mother is a fat aids whore and your father fucks goats. Come find me on campus and I'll fuck you in the ass. Just ask for Pepijn from Holland."

Think he'll go for that?

Comment

• Yao
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Nice one, keep em coming

Comment

Working...