X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Was watching Munich yesterday....

and the part where they end up sharing the room with members of the PLO, Eric Bana has a convo with one of the members of the other group and the general Palestine / Arab sentiment is to wipe Israel off the map.

Even in Gingrich's (iirc) interview on MSNBC, he say's the same thing. That the use of force by Israel is completley valid considering the sentiment of surrounding Arab states that Israel should be wiped off the map.

For one, where does an inhumane sentiment like this arise from ? I'm not totally familiar with the History of the region but what has Israel done to invite such a sentiment towards them ? We never hear anything like this from the Israeli side that Lebannon, Syria or Palestine need to be destroyed. So what justifies such a sentiment from them and moreover, what justifies all those on the board who are pro Palestine / anti-Israel.

(PS: I know its silly to use "Munich" as a basis for such a discussion because it's still a movie but heck it was bought up in the news as well and it hard when the movie portrays it too)
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Was watching Munich yesterday....

well put kamal.

personally, i think that the overwhelming ideals that have recently come to head, not only permit isreal to conduct thier current operations, but moreso, demand that they do. the isreali/palestinain conflict was confined, and peaceful for a period of time. ok, so palestine got involved. but who are the hezzie's to suddenly jump into the fray, dragging iran and syria as well. they jumped at a wekaness and took advantage. again, this is no tiff between to angry governments, but moreso, it has truly become a war of peoples. sadly, the people of lebanon have to deal with the fact that they have harbored these evil groups and allow these groups to operate in thier towns. if my neightbor was a hamas militant building bombs in his garage, i would inform those who need to know, and if i kept quiet about it, and was sided with his ideals, then i should not be angry when i bear the consequences of his actions.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• davetlv
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal

For one, where does an inhumane sentiment like this arise from ? I'm not totally familiar with the History of the region but what has Israel done to invite such a sentiment towards them ?
      Kamal

Simply put, we exist.

David

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Kamal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

and THAT justifies having to wipe them off the map.... the fuck mate.... makes my blood boil that in this day and age with all the progress we have made, not only in sciences but also as a species, there's ludicrous sentiments like this.... sad....
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

welcome to the real world

Comment

• Xessex
              Getting warmed up
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Kamal
              and THAT justifies having to wipe them off the map.... the fuck mate.... makes my blood boil that in this day and age with all the progress we have made, not only in sciences but also as a species, there's ludicrous sentiments like this.... sad....
              Since when have we made progress as species?? Technologically yes, as species hardly any progress. If you think we made progress as species you are living in a soap bubble.
              Be as intelligent as you are not!

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by Xessex
                Since when have we made progress as species?? Technologically yes, as species hardly any progress. If you think we made progress as species you are living in a soap bubble.
                I dont know which part of the world you're from of what surrounding you choose to immerse yourself in, what I know of mankind's beginnings and where I personally am today, I definitely feel we have progressed. And not just taking shits in fancy comodes as opposed to holes in the ground - morally and from a virtual standpoint.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Xessex
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Apr 2006

I would say hardly anything has changed. Still to this day there are lots of people who wouldn't mind some ethnic cleansing in their region...the United Nations is a deceitful organisation with its own rather dodgy agenda..... Which is so allowed by the people. Everytime there's something going on people are shouting for UN forces because they can make a difference...yeah right..to destabilize a region yes or to gain something in the future.

Think of Bush. His message over the past few years has been always very negative about all muslims and naming muslim faith alot in the same sentence as terrorism. A guy like him really made the whole muslim thing an issue, because he influenced and manipulated the world also by using his 'friends' (not strong enough countries) in Europe who rely on the US. In the end Bush has pretty much said nothing more than muslims are bad, muslims are evil. And the world has taken this shit and even hailed for invading Afghanistan and Iraq.

Mankind is still as dumb as in the 1930's although we think we are not. The normal person is still easy to manipulate and the issues are still and will always be about gaining force, controlling people. The package may be different, the strategy also, but the intention at the end stays the same.

And don't think nothing can really happen now to the world if the Iran threat is gone. For some 50 years its now natural to follow the US in its move from Europe point seen. Simply because Europe still depends too much on the US and is too small to hurt the US. But what if China manages too tackle the US as leading country is some 50 more years. The world could well be in anarchy then for some short while because the natrual leader is lost.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

I would say hardly anything has changed. Still to this day there are lots of people who wouldn't mind some ethnic cleansing in their region...the United Nations is a deceitful organisation with its own rather dodgy agenda..... Which is so allowed by the people. Everytime there's something going on people are shouting for UN forces because they can make a difference...yeah righ..to destabilize a region yes or to gain something in the future.
                    More US hating, now I really have my assumptions where you're from

Think of Bush. His message over the past few years has been always very negative about all muslims and naming muslim faith alot in the same sentence as terrorism. A guy like him really made the whole muslim thing an issue, because he influenced and manipulated the world also by usuing his 'friends' (not strong enough countries) in Europe who rely on the US. In the end Bush has pretty much said nothing more than Muslims are bad, muslims are evil. And the world has taken this shit and even hailed for invading Afghanistan and Iraq.
                    If you think Bush is responsible for the anti-Muslim Sentiment on this planet, I think you missed seeing two jumbos flying into a couple of buildings ....... and that's probably the most prominent incident of late. Come out from under that rock, it's actually nice and sunny out in the civilized world.

Oh and just another fyi, is just me or is it that in virtually ALL of the ethnic/religion based problems of the world, there are Muslim (extremists) on the other side of things? Against the US, against Israel, against Hindu's (and probably others I personally don't know of). Something doesn't fit right here does it?

Mankind is still as dumb as in the 1930's although we think we are not. The normal person is still easy to manipulate and the issues are still and will always be about gaining force, controlling people. The package may be different, the strategy also, but the intention at the end stays the same.
                    When I said mankind making progress, I wasn't talking about getting out of yesterday's clothes and into today's. Referring from an evolutionary standpoint from the dawn of Modern day man to where we are today, our lives, outlooks and considering such a massive population of this planet is still trying live morally and virtually, it's shocking to see those who are just "clothed" in modern day civilization but are back assed neanderthals

And don't think nothing can really happen now to the world if the Iran threat is gone. For some 50 years its now natural to follow the US in its move from Europe point seen. Simply because Euroope still depends too much on the US and is too small to hurt the US. But what if China manages too tackle the US as leading country is some 50 more years. The world could well be in anarchy then for some short while because the natrual leader is lost.
                    Pass me some of that stuff you're smokin please
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Xessex
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Apr 2006

I'm bush administration hating as i would hate everyone trying to push through things with completely different reasons....

That includes my own government as well. Which has not really shown themselves from their best side in the debate about sending additional troops to Afghanistan. Nor have they shown themselves from their good side in the plane crash in Amsterdam in the early 90thies. Which was a plane crash from an israelian airline carrying questionable cargo.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

That includes my own government as well. Which has not really shown themselves from their best side in the debate about sending additional troops to Afghanistan. Nor have they shown themselves from their good side in the plane crash in Amsterdam in the early 90thies. Which was a plane crash from an israelian airline carrying questionable cargo.
                        1. Dude, that was another government

2. What the hell does the El Al crash have to do with anything anyway?

Comment

• Xessex
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Apr 2006

I was stating the fact that i'm not JUST US hating....

I really dislike how my government handles some things as well. A good example is that El Al crash. Or sending the additional troops to Afghanistan (januari/februari 2006).

They lie to you or they push through very dubious regulations which alot of the population doesnt want...and by that i mean alot!!

Comment

Working...