Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

^wait all your life for all i care, i'm not here to provide you with information, commie, educate yourself.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

^^^ lol.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• delirious
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        ^wait all your life for all i care, i'm not here to provide you with information, commie, educate yourself.
        The fact is that I don't stick to "liberal" sites, I'm always on FoxNews, the Drudge Report, Rushetc... and haven't yet seen an example of where one of his claims was discredited. Put up or shaddup, as they say.

A Conservative Review of Farenheight 9/11
        Bottom line.

The main message of this film is America has a huge problem and this problem is not just the White House; it is the Senate and House as well including both Democrats and Republicans. The Senate and the House abdicated their responsibility to the American people by giving up their Constitutional mandate as the only arm of the US Government empowered to declare war or invade another country. They shunned their responsibility to protect and defend the US Constitution by allowing ratification of the Patriot Act, the broadest destruction of constitutional rights ever presented without even reading it. They failed to protect the American people by holding the current office of the Presidency responsible and accountable for its actions. (The False Statement Statute Title 18, Section 1001 provides for a 5-year prison term for any government official caught lying, falsifying or concealing information from the American people while in office. Congress could prosecute our President based upon this statute, but they would also have to prosecute the majority of their members as well.) In essence, our government bodies declared war on the American people, consistently keeping us in a state of manufactured terror built on lies. Moore's film makes it clear that if Americans want the America our travel brochures and PR pretend we have, the American people are the only ones who can hold our leaders, all of them responsible. We can only do that through education and getting involved. In the end, reversing this is up to US.

If you're an American who cares about where this country is going and are disturbed by our present course, you owe it to yourself to see Fahrenheit 9/11. You may not like the opinions, the satire or tactics, but the facts speak for themselves. This is not a movie for Liberals, Bush haters or peace activists. This is not a left-wing or right wing tirade. It is a dose of the reality we do not like to admit. Fahrenheit 9/11 is a movie for Americans, all Americans who care about their country and where it is heading and want the corruption, lies and hate to end.

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

in other news...Moore's next movie has been announced...

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• delirious
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

LOL... see how some people are such hypocrits. They blame Moore for being misleading and yet they mislead people in exactly the same kind of way. Moore has NEVER blamed Bush for the 9/11 attacks. "Catch that Bastard!" - Michael Moore on Osama Bin Laden.

Comment

• dohturdima
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by delirious
              LOL... see how some people are such hypocrits. They blame Moore for being misleading and yet they mislead people in exactly the same kind of way. Moore has NEVER blamed Bush for the 9/11 attacks. "Catch that Bastard!" - Michael Moore on Osama Bin Laden.
              Kill a commie for a mommie! (sorry, couldn't resist )
              Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

• mylexicon
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re:: finally...i just saw Farenheit 9/11

www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com Now this is something worth watching.

Delirious we know Michael Moore is your personal Jesus, but some of your remarks
                are over the top. Michael Moore made Fahrenheit 9/11 to get Bush out of
                office. Whether or not he blames Bush is irrelevant because he made the
                movie so that other people would.
                Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• delirious
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Re:: finally...i just saw Farenheit 9/11

Originally posted by mylexicon
                  www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com Now this is something worth watching.
                  I'll definately give it a watch

Delirious we know Michael Moore is your personal Jesus,
                  Michael Moore is not my personal Jesus, I see him more as a person with a political opinion that deserves his right to freedom of speech like every other American.

His movies are in ways deceptive and misleading, which I agree is not ideal, but maybe he's trying to counter all the misleading and deceptive commentators from Fox and Co? When people attack others for being misleading by lying and being misleading themselves, they're being hypocrits and I'm going to call it and ask them to back up their statements in the same way they ask Michael Moore to.

I'm not pro-Michael Moore. When people tell lies about President Bush, I'll correct them in the same way.

but some of your remarks
                  are over the top. Michael Moore made Fahrenheit 9/11 to get Bush out of
                  office.
                  I agree. What remarks are over the top?

Whether or not he blames Bush is irrelevant because he made the movie so that other people would.
                  It's relevant if someone is misleading people by saying Michael Moore blames Bush. I personally think Americans are smart enough to make up their own minds about who to blame. They know Michael's agenda.

Comment

• dohturdima
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Heh. Bullshit used to counter other (supposed) BS is just what it always was - BS. Thanks for giving the vote of confidence to the Americans - we'll try and think for ourselves, only if it's just to prove to Mike Moore that we can
                    Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

• the sun the sea
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by delirious
                      [I'm always on FoxNews, the Drudge Report, Rushetc... and haven't yet seen an example of where one of his claims was discredited.
                      i'm just wondering, does anybody have any links discrediting F911? if possible, can you post them?
                      download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

Working...