X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: This blows, Pt. II

how long were you without power? a couple days? Thats a bit early to be complaining, imo. When hurricane wilma hit, I had no running water for 5 days and no power for 8. The insanity.

The worse hurricanes are in the heat of the summer and you could be without power for weeks. Its fuckn Africa hot in S. Florida.

Hang on, I need to put my AC a few degrees up, its cold in here. Just kidding. The temp is just fine.

Seriously, have fun in Sacramento. Hopefully your power will be back on when you get back.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

Re: This blows

*doubled up*
      Last edited by FM; July 22, 2006, 07:41:32 PM.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

ouch

I don't know why, but this made me laugh...

after seeing footage of that storm though...wow
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Morgan
          You have check in to a hotel because you need air con to sleep when it's 18c or 65f at night? Thats weak.
          morgan, the temperature at midnight in missouri is low 80s, not counting moisture. two weeks ago it hit 118 with heat index here in KC, and has been hell ever since. jenks/toasty, I hope you guys can get fixed up pretty quick. I'd gladly let you stay in my spare room, but I doubt either of you would want to stay in KC for a few days

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Re: This blows

Dood, that so very sucks man...Is it a possibility to call some greenworkers to remove the tree and have the city cut off electricity on your block (just for safety of the workers) until the tree has been removed?
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...