• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Ww[ms]d?

Originally posted by KinKyJ

- I'm sure they're great people and that the place is cool, but great people and a cool place won't pay the bills.
    - I'm sure that they will try to help you out with the freelancing, but unless they have a rolodex with contacts and potential clients, I think you'll be disappointed.
    - I'm sure that moving might bring along new opportunities, but wasn't that what your boss is offering you in the first place?

If I were in your shoes, I'd do some straight and honest thinking to separate real reasons from the excuses and above all I'd live my life for me, myself and I.
    Excellent points!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• geoffgulley
      Platinum Poster
      • Apr 2005

I have to agree with Jan on this one... look inward not outward on this one mate.
      "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

Well I'm off to work after 2 days off, and I assume I'll need to make a decision today. I'm very greatful of all your opinions and guidance. I wouldn't have posted this here if I didn't think you guys would help. Thanks again.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

Working...