Addiction started
    • Feb 2006

Anyone else really like this show?

I think it's one of the best sci fi series since the X-Files
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: 4400

i hear its good..too bad i missed the whole first season..too late for me to watch it now

Comment

• beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

The Atari 7800 was better.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

< 5200

Comment

• fletcher
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

watched seasons 1-3 on DVD, but i hear its been axed at season 4? I personally thought i was getting better with each season... boo hoo
          http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Never checked it out, but big X Files fan
            have some catching up to do.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• fletcher
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2005

play.com have been selling series of the x-files for £9.99 so ive now got series 1-4 and am considering getting 5-9 since they are so cheap! Dont know how long the offer will go on for though, i must just splash out....
              http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...