X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

toasty&others

james, please tell me you saw tim russerts interview with bolton the other day??

oh god. if you had jean grey's telekenisis, you couldnt rip a hole nearly as big into boltons ass as russert did with 5 simple questions.

one highlight
    (loosely quoted)
    ''what do the hardliners against stem cell research tell thier constituents who have terminal diseases? that your personal beliefs dont allow for it? and secondly, how does pres bush address fertility clinics, where, in the 2005 year, only 200+ babies were born, but over 400,000 embroyos were literally thrown away?"

bolton has this look on his face as if he were 9 years old in science class and his teacher asked him to discuss the theory of relativity.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: toasty&others

haven't seen it yet, but it sounds right up my alley. I'll look around and see if I can't track it down...

thanks!

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

another personaly fav from the last few weeks was that cunt hillary respnding to a question she didnt expect by acidentally showing that she has a speech writer on hand at all times when she grabbed for her earpeice waiting for the answer while trying to make it look like a pause in thinking. idiot, if you are going to get your answers from someone else, let your hair cover the earpeice.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

entire show here

Comment

Working...