• Show
Clear All
  • Don Carlos
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2006

Rodrigo Lozano(Peru) - Live @Villa

Listen to latest set of peruvian finest: Rodrigo Lozano
    www.djrodrigolozano.com/set

I was there that night and it was insane, so I'm sure you all going to enjoy it.

Rodrigo Lozano(ww.djrodrigolozano.com)

If we could use 3 words to define Rodrigo?s musical style, these would be: sexy, obscure and driven. Known for had help shaped Lima?s house music movement since 1998; Rodrigo has been also involved in the launch of the most important clubs in the city, taking care of the musical concept of each one of those.
    His residencies in clubs like: 131 Club, Home, La Mecca, Gate One, La Huaka, 2Tribes and Dj Sessions have lead him to be the opening dj for international artists such as: SASHA, JOHN DIGWEED, STEVE LAWLER, HERNAN CATTANEO, SATOSHI TOMIIE, DANNY HOWELLS, CARL COX, LEE BURRIDGE, DEEP DISH, just to name a few.
    In 2005, he headlined two of the biggest festivals in Lima: Pilsen Drums&Beats and Limafest, along top international talents such as: Hernan Cattaneo, James Holden, Jimmy Van M, Michel de Hey, etc.
    Rodrigo is considered by many, as one of the best exponents of ?dark room house?, his ability to build and manage long sets as well as his particular and involving ?underground? sound, has taken him on a spiral to the spotlight in his career as a dj.
    International bookings had taken him to Mexico DF, Monterrey, Santiago, Concepcion, Guayaquil, La Paz, Buenos Aires (Creamfileds 2004 ? 2005), Cordoba and Miami.
    After 5 years attending several club residencies (last one at Lima?s now legendary LA MECCA) , he also started running and playing at his own successful parties called TWISTED SOUNDS OF LIMA: wich he co- promoted alongside the club manager Arturo Ruiz, and where u could find artists such as Peter Bailey or Clive Henry playing with him.
    Rodrigo is actually focused in his career as a producer, and preparing all his new material so that it can be released in the upcoming months
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Rodrigo Lozano(Peru) - Live @Villa

thanks will check it out.

Comment

• Don Carlos
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2006

Re: Rodrigo Lozano(Peru) - Live @Villa

Comment

• DannyNyce