• Show
Clear All
  • bounce_jessie
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2006

SUN DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL 22 y 23 of JULY

DID ANYONE GO????
    Sorry if it is to cheesy... but its my first time posting a thread
    I went and had a blast..... I went all alone... i was scared at the begining.... im not from montreal and i didn?t have any friends to go with... but i could stand not going to.... when i got there i didn?t know where to go... but the music was so good... that as soon that i started dancing and hearing sandra collins,,,, i felt at home finally.....

I?ve never heared of second sun and bad boy bill.... let me tell you for been the first time i heard them it was great... their music was excellent.... If someone can recomend me some music of them... it??ll be nice!!!
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: SUN DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL 22 y 23 of JULY

Originally posted by bounce_jessie
    Sorry if it is to cheesy... but its my first time posting a thread
    Don't worry 'bout it, there have been worse threads (not saying this is a bad one tho')

Comment

• XO1
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2006

I was there. It was fucking amazing!!! Best i've been to in years. Would like to elaborate but i'm stuck here at work.
      "You have nothing unless you have someone to share it with." - Matthew L.

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

A bunch of my friends went up and had a blast.

Second Sun are an amazing live performance as they actually produce the track live, however I don't really have any of their actual tracks to recommend as they aren't the greatest.....the live aspect of Second Sun is what makes them good.

BBB has sets out there, but he is hit and miss IMO, but look around and they are out there.

Glad you had a good time
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...