Re: Tilt

Hooj

RIP

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

beatport has a bunch of releases. it was crazy listening to some of those.

classics.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Quivver has always rocked it
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Tilt - surely prog houses most consistent producers? Most if not all of their famous tracks are classics in their own right.

Would love to have their mix of Invisible, with about a 5 minute breakdown, played by Oakey on a E-Mix years ago

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
            Tilt doesn't release as much lately as Andy is busy with releasing his new label AVA recordings (named after his daughter). He is also busy on tour lately.....I don't think he has been home for a weekend yet since Jan. He is high on demand ATM.

One of his other release groups Leama & Moor recently put out an album as well.....Andy has also been pumping out solo tracks that are really proggy and good.

Also John Graham left the group to prusue a solo career
            what website did you copy and paste that from? lol

yeah, i heard john is going to be producing under, ummm, shit, whats that name....?

Comment

• The One
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

John Graham is working on his Quivver artist album currently, has co-wrote/collaborated with Hybrid on two tracks for their new album 'I Choose Noise' and is performing at their live shows, plus did a track with Audio Magnetics recently. Soon he will be working with Planet Funk yet again as a vocalist on their upcoming third album.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                what website did you copy and paste that from? lol

yeah, i heard john is going to be producing under, ummm, shit, whats that name....?
                lol I wrote it myself....my BF is friends with Andy
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I like Quivver's stuff, and he actually sound alright when he sings

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...