• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrazyMadFlyGirl
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

Andrea Yates found NOT Guilty!????!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14024728/

Please someone help me out here... How exactly Does our justice system work?? I was just talking about this case here at work a couple weeks ago, because ever since first hearing of it back when it happened, it was the most disturbing of any case I can think of. IMO- The first verdict- Guilty was correct! There should have been no over turning the verdict & a 2nd trial! Argh! I'm really upset about this situation... anyone who can Drown 5 children... not shoot with a gun- although horrible- that would be much less monsterly to imagine than holding all 5 of your children under water until they are no longer alive... This case has just absolutely broken my heart! GOD BLESS those Children for what they went through!
    ~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Andrea Yates found NOT Guilty!????!

Andrea Yates not guilty, NSync are Gay, what a sad day on Modern Day Earth
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Doesnt make sense really....but u got to be insane to drown your own kids....she needs to be put in jail 4 life, not a mental hospital.

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

This was very sad to hear, but I figured she would get off on insanity.

Hopefully she is locked away in an assilum somewhere so she can't harm anyone else
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

^^^^ except herself

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

that's fucked up!! I don't think that anyone can really relate unless you have kids. how could anyone do that to your own children?

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

there is something wrong with this world we live in.
              Last edited by peloquin; July 26, 2006, 09:29:11 PM.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

postpartum psychosis is real. Its rare -compared to postpartum depression - but it happens.
                this woman was clearly psychotic when she committed these acts.

being locked in a mental establishment is the best outcome for her.

very sad.

even her exhusband father of the children involved thought she was psychotic -and believed her not guilty.

Dont believe what TomCruise tells you!
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Localizer
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

road rage makes me crazy and psycho. It doesn't mean one is mentally unstable. She predicated the murders. She was going to drown them 2 months earlier but decided not to. She knew her eldest son would try and stop her. Basically, SHE KNEW WHAT THE FUCK SHE WAS DOING.
                  Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                  -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• anonin
                    Juvenile Delinquent
                    • Oct 2005

you all need jesus

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

dunk her ass

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

thats pretty damn fucked up!

Difficult to read into. you would have to be pretty messed up to drown your kids. so you could say she is mental. but then she could just be EVIL.

i say we save her soul and burn her to death. (just to be on the safe side)

Mwah mwah mwah!!!

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

what i dont get is that it took her over 20 minutes to kill all of her kids...

she drowned them one at a time and even had to chase some of the around because they were running from her knowing what was happening....

after the first one was killed and she was chasing the next and killed him...at some point doesnt she have to realize what she is doing...and that it is wrong....its hard to buy what the jury found....

according to the definition of insainity "a severe mental illness extant at the time the crime was committed such that the illness substantially impaired the defendant's capacity to understand and appreciate the moral wrongfulness of the act"

she had to realize at some point that this was wrong.. After the first one was killed and she is chasing her next vicitim...the morality doesnt kick in...she is still possesed by satan??

I dont buy the satan made her due it like the defense suggested...but the jury did....doesnt make any sense to me

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

I agree, to what you say Chuck, I mean her Maternal instinct of 7 years (is that how old her oldest was?) didn't kick in, her depression of a few years sure made her a whackjob.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                              Anyone have Styx livesets?
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                              she had to realize at some point that this was wrong.. After the first one was killed and she is chasing her next vicitim...the morality doesnt kick in...she is still possesed by satan??
                              if you are truely suffer from active psychosis -you dont suddenly stop thinking delusional thoughts- its not rational thinking; you cant suddenly decide that a thought or behavior is wrong; you are actively delusional - people who think they are jesus or satan TRUELY believe it when their thoughts are florrid. They lack insight into their psychotic states resulting in bizarre behavior (as with most illnesses there is some variation betwwen people and between phases of illness)
                              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...