X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remoh
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

interesting proposition!?!? or is it?!

so im having lunch with my girlfriend (yeah i got one of those now, old fling decided to make it official).. and she tries to make a deal with me:

ill swallow if you start listening to country music ...

what do you think boys (and girls) i truly hate country music. there is nothing about it i like. but i do want her to swallow! .. i even told her that i would go to a concert if she started doing it. that alone would be hell. i guess she wont be swallowing for a while
    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

• sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: interesting proposition!?!? or is it?!

do you even need to ask the question? obviously, your girl's ready to give it a try...throw in some Johnny Cash and go for it, dude!

Comment

• beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

Dude. Just find another girl that swallows. It's not like there aren't a fuckload out there. Fuck country.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

what differnce does it make - just cum in her mouth and let her spit it out! end result for you is the same - with a noticable lack of country muzak too!

PLUS - if you really have that different tastes in music - its never gonna last!

PS you're 33 - you really dont need to be asking these kinds of questions on a public message board. Unless you are willing to share her around, like KinkyJ does
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• zeronineteen
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

u went to far with the whole concert thing... probably could of just got away with listening to a couple cds... once she does it a couple times she'll realize it's cleaner and more convenient.
          Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

Hmmm...I say, suffer through a CD or two. If for no other reason than to sate your imagination with regards to her, which will otherwise eat at you for all eternity. Or at least until you find another girl who likes electronic music AND swallows.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

i'd only listen to Cash records...i used to when i was a kid and still do at least once every couple years. But frankly I'd rather see her face with me white mess over her. The pearl necklace if you please.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

its simple:
                you dont love this girl couse you're sharing such intimate things with the world and its obvious your interest in her is just sex and swallowing
                she doesnt love you couse shes makin you do sth you dont like in exchange for sth she clearly doesnt like to do
                and shes listening to country music ... yikes
                so go and grow up first and let her find another cowboy

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
                  its simple:
                  you dont love this girl couse you're sharing such intimate things with the world and its obvious your interest in her is just sex and swallowing
                  she doesnt love you couse shes makin you do sth you dont like in exchange for sth she clearly doesnt like to do
                  and shes listening to country music ... yikes
                  so go and grow up first and let her find another cowboy

Jesus. I'm not gonna try to offend you but that's a load of horse shit. Now hear me out. It's just sex. It's not "love" and all of that fucking bubbly shit. It's life. He wants a girl that swallows and he should have it. Why settle for less? You only live once so make the most of it and don't ever compromise. Ever. They say you should be giving and to a point, that's true but, you gotta put yourself first many times. If you're not gonna enjoy life, you should just end it.
                  And to the dude that said what difference does it make?... Well, you obviously haven't been with a girl that knows what she's doing. Swallowing your whole load while it's going off in her mouth, having her go all the way to where she pushes your nuts back against you with her chin is quite fun.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Gotta go with Beanz on this one
                    control is control
                    no matter what you get in return
                    Shit Remoh, you work at one of the dopest clubs in Vegas
                    packed with cum guzzling women nightly
                    why compromise.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

yeah country music draws the line .......plain and simple

you have to tell hear we can only be together if you like progessive house, electronic..etc

just remember your a pimp and its your way or the highway

Comment

• Kat
                        A pretty fn good milkshake
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                        It's not "love" and all of that fucking bubbly shit. It's life. He wants a girl that swallows and he should have it. Why settle for less? You only live once so make the most of it and don't ever compromise. Ever. They say you should be giving and to a point, that's true but, you gotta put yourself first many times. If you're not gonna enjoy life, you should just end it.
                        omg I dont believe Im saying this but I agree with you - dont settle for less!
                        and beanz - love is a real thing and if theres love the swolowing is not a question anymore
                        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

Here's what you do, man. You hold up your hand, opened, and ask her, "Do you want it open?" and then you make a fist and ask, "Or do you want it closed?" That solves everything.

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                            Here's what you do, man. You hold up your hand, opened, and ask her, "Do you want it open?" and then you make a fist and ask, "Or do you want it closed?" That solves everything.
                            Truly
                            California Love
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• beanzncheez
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

omg I dont believe Im saying this but I agree with you - dont settle for less!
                              I think you just freaked everyone on the board with that statement alone.

and beanz - love is a real thing and if theres love the swolowing is not a question anymore
                              I know love is real... ly fake. Ha ha ha. I love my kids. That's why I spank them.

Comment

Working...