diebold electronic voting machines: suspect as hell...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonin
    Juvenile Delinquent
    • Oct 2005

diebold electronic voting machines: suspect as hell...

OLXSLOT site taruhan game online resmi terbaik di tahun 2024 menawarkan permainan lengkap dan pelayanan pelanggan yang responsif untuk pengalaman bermain ternyaman.

WhiteDragon writes "The folks at Open Voting Foundation got their hands on a Diebold AccuVote TS touchscreen voting machine. They took it apart (pictures here), and found the most serious security flaw ever discovered in this machine. A single switch is all that is required to cause the machine to...

• neoee
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: diebold electronic voting machines: suspect as hell...

Everyone is going to think your a conspiracy theorist now anonin, that is until the Demogoblins gain office (and people can look past the party the side with) and then everyone starts to see how fucked these things are.

Blackboxvoting has been investigating these things for 2+ years now and they found many many more problems with electronic voting. Now if it were open source and left a paper trail I, and many others, would be much more comfortable.
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

anonin wears crocs. end of story.

Comment

• anonin
        Juvenile Delinquent
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
        anonin wears crocs. end of story.
        um. no i dont.

Comment

Working...