X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

The Qana set up

Much has been written over the past few days about Qana; some good questions have been asked.

THere is one question however that still the MSM don't ask - how long was Hizbollah planning the deaths of all those children and women in Qana?

I ask, because at a rally in Beirut on the day of the supposed attack this banner was seen:

The caption reads:
    "The massacre of children in Qana 2, is the gift of Rice. The clever bombs..Stupid,"
    Source

This is damning evidence for one reason and one reason only - banners like that are not knocked up in a couple of hours. (I'm sure that some of our graphic designers will be able to tell us how long these banners take to produce)

Note the daylight in the picture - in thise region it gets dark at about 7.30 pm - so with the collapse of the building at about 8 am, and a rally in mid afternoon (lets say), when was the banner produced? How much notice did Hizbollah need to produce such a banner? And finally, who is actually responsible for the many deaths in Qana?

• KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Qana set up

next time I need a marketing campaign, I call Hezbollah

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

very interesting...

on a different note, is it just me, or does Condi look absolutely evil in that picture?

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

logic and common sense that are based within reality are so easy to ignore unless CNN, al jazerra or foxnews are TELLING YOU its fact
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
          very interesting...

on a different note, is it just me, or does Condi look absolutely evil in that picture?
          well isn't she? damn, one skank I wouldn't want to wake up next to

Comment

• Lorn
            Looking for a title!
            • Sep 2004

^^Has anybody ever woken up next to her?

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

She always looks only vaguely humanoid in all her pictures...

I don't know whether Hezbollah really planned this..it's an interesting conspiracy theory, but I have to admit I'd require a bit more to really be convinced.

I will say that Hezbollah is indirectly responsible for the deaths of those children and others, anyways. Why? Because they like to set up their attacks from residential areas...it's smart guerilla warfare, of course, because it makes it harder to catch them and civilian deaths give them that added convenient "smear campaign" ammunition anytime the enemy retaliates.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...