X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solidify
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Viva la Castro, Viva la Revolution!

Communism has been the torn in the side of capitailism for over 150 years. It is the ying to our yang. Without it we would be more aware of our own torture we are exposed and enslaved in each day. Castro has defied the U.S. santions for 50 years and become apart of an economic aliance in South America that rivals NATO. Unfortunately we may never see a people's revolution again.
    Reason holds the helm, but passions are the gales.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Viva la Castro, Viva la Revolution!

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by solidify
      Unfortunately we may never see a people's revolution again.
      Yeah, and as a result of that great "People's Revolution", all of the people actually living in Cuba are trying to beat like hell out of that godforsaken place and get into the USA in any way possible.

mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• two-
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

all? `re you sure? please don`t talk if you don`t have facts.
        Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/

Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve

Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on Behance

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

uhh no capatilst country gave a crap about communism until just after WWII...saying its been a 'thorn in the side of capitalism for 150 years' is a strech.

Comment

• two-
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

and don`t forget.. people of all latin american countrys `re triying to get into usa.. not only cubans.. so don`t blame the comunimsn for that.
            Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/

Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve

Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on Behance

Comment

• geoffgulley
              Platinum Poster
              • Apr 2005

... Let's see... Stuck on an island nation living as if it's 1950 or being able to do whatever, say whatever, read and/or listen to whatever and go wherever, whenever I want.... tough choice. Cheers!
              "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by two-
                all? `re you sure? please don`t talk if you don`t have facts.
                Ok ok..I stand corrected... I had thought that people would have the intelligence not to take my comment LITERALLY

No, obviously not EVER LAST CUBAN is headed for America. Else, the population of the place would technically be...let's see....0.

The point is...there are a LOT of Cubans who risk their lives, trying to cross the water in makeshift rafts, etc. just to get out of that place and come to America. You don't see Americans making rafts and risking their lives to get to Cuba. It's no secret that the standard of living in that place, as well as other communist countries, is not anywhere near the West. And for good reason...the system sucks.

I know what I'm talking about, bub. I came to America (legally) from a communist country!
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

Communism has been the torn in the side of capitailism for over 150 years. It is the ying to our yang. Without it we would be more aware of our own torture we are exposed and enslaved in each day. Castro has defied the U.S. santions for 50 years and become apart of an economic aliance in South America that rivals NATO. Unfortunately we may never see a people's revolution again.
                  NATO isn't an economic aliance but a military one, so I don't get the rivalry.

Btw, left aside if it was "good" or "not", the people's revolution in Cuba got assraped as soon as Che Guevara was out of the picture and Castro took power. I find it kinda weird that you put Viva la (?) Castro in the topic while use a pic of Che in your avatar. The reason why he left Cuba was exactly Castro's hunger for power...

"I'm Jack's bowel. I get cancer, I kill Jack" (Fight Club)... Wish that was applicable to Fidel as well.

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

Castro is indeed one smart muthatrucker. No question about that, but since I live and grew up in Miami, I have to see and hear first hand in what a lot of people lost when he took over and then on top of that, meet people who were jailed for just speaking their mind. Its a shame and I feel sad for what they went through. But, on the other hand, I think Miami has become a bad place since Castro took over. No body speaks English anymore. Miami is like another fucking country. I would much prefer that his revolution end and all of the cubans here go back to cuba. But, we all know that none of them will go back.

Castro's revolution has killed many people. They are so poor in Cuba, yet Castro is worth over 1 billion dollars. Then he let his country borrow money, but he charged them intrest. So now who is the capitalist?
                    Originally posted by Miroslav
                    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                    No Soup for You

Comment

Working...